12: Mine!

Takayama Old Town, Day 6

Shouto Todoroki had always been a reserved child, he was never one to begin quarrels, though the same could not be said for Katsuki Bakugo. Both young men belonged to different worlds, one with brazen and unquenchable anger, the other with an isolated cold stoicism, never alike, and some would say, that they're destined to clash. Class 1-A of UA High School, would soon see just how the two young gentlemen would mix.

Bakugo walked Yaoyorozu back to the hotsprings that night rather silently. Momo was unaccustomed to him being so quiet without the growling and the huffing. She looked to him and saw that his face seemed preoccupied, "Bakugo-san?" she asked

Bakugo's red eyes darted to her, "Hmm?"

"Is everything alright?" she blinked.

Just then the chime from the matryoshka doll echoed through the air and Bakugo unwittingly gave her a look of disgust. Momo's eyes widened at his expression.

Bakugo breathed in, "Tch!" he said looking away.

Yaoyorozu looked to her feet as they continued walking in silence surprised at the sudden change of emotions from Katsuki. It was a great afternoon for her. Her first kiss was with him, and thinking about it made her head swirl. As soon as she knew it, they had arrived at the hotsprings and Bakugo had still not said a word.

She looked at him and wondered what was wrong, "Well, what's the matter?" she demanded this time.

Katsuki looked at her straight almost surprised that she commanded him directly, "Nothin'" he exhaled rubbing his neck, "I really like ya', Ponytail." He said looking sullen all of a sudden.

"You don't look too happy about it." She said arms crossed.

Katsuki walked closer to her, grabbed her waist with one hand and pressed his lips to hers.

"Mmm!" Momo said in shock, but Katsuki didn't care. He slowly separated his lips from her and kissed her cheek.

"Don't say stupid shit like that," he said still holding her waist.

Yaoyorozu relaxed as he released her and placed his hands in his pockets. Her face flushed with excitement. "We'll be leaving Takayama in a few days... " she said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, can't wait to leave this shitty place." He said cracking his knuckles. "But I'll be picking you up tomorrow."

"A-ah," she hesitated, "I promised to help Todoroki with the hotsprings, he's been doing too much load because of me."

Bakugo's eyes widened in fury.

"So...good night, Bakugo." She kissed him quickly and let herself in the hotsprings, almost frightened of his upcoming outburst.

He watched her leave and grit his teeth in utmost anger, 'That's it!' he said to himself as he braved the cold back to geisha town, 'I'm gonna murder that icy-hot.'

___________________

Momo breathed in as she silently closed the door behind her, still flushing from Bakugo's kiss. She was starting to really like Katsuki. As she took a few steps in the room she saw Todoroki packing up his pens.

"Good evening Yaoyorozu," He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Todoroki-San!" She lit up when she saw him again, "You won't believe how many compliments I got because of the doll."

Todoroki still pokerfaced eventually let out a faint smile, "I should get you more then."

Yaoyorozu giggled, "This one is special!" She enthused, "The hida beef also tasted amazing! We tried this new restaurant!" She said sitting on the bed.