Eraserhead Files: Ruri and Malachite

Eraserhead log: Day 4 of Zone Taka Mission

After the catastrophic events that have occurred in Takayama, I was forced to call off this training.
We have in custody a man named Akinari from an unknown group. Their modus is to kidnap children with promising quirks, we do not know why just yet.

Along with Midnight I was able to find some useful information on our two new villains or "anti-heroes" as Akinari calls them.

I had a friend draw them. This is the closest to their likeness, I think.

Ruri Masamune is a beautiful red-head with white skin and the quirk called 'Nuclear Eye' this quirk has the unique ability to speed up molecules of any living or non-living object and have them explode

She has developed her quirk to a point of being able to pinpoint exactly what she wants to blow up. This requires enormous concentration, but she does it effortlessly. A normal child with this quirk usually has migraines that lead to aneurisms if this power is used too often, but Ruri was able to remove this limitation of hers. This quirk is rare because the survival rate of living with this quirk is extremely low. Children who obtain this at age 4 die due to uncontrolled usage of this power. She has pulverized some of Kirishima's bones from the inside. His clavicle is crushed and so are most of his phalanges, Ruri took her time torturing him. This indicates high intelligence in the field of human anatomy. She was trained by someone but we do not know who just yet. She's playful and rather sadistic with sociopathic tendencies. Her big brother figure Akinari is always seen with her and watching over her.

Malachite. His real name is unknown. Noted to be one of the stronger anti-heroes having the unique ability to control the weather, particularly snow, through catastrophic means hence the quirk name Maelstrom. No one in the history of Japan has ever been registered with this quirk. Probably he will be the first. He's mainly seen as tall and slender with long black hair and is accused of being a playboy by Akinari. He is claimed to have been with Ruri on multiple occasions and other women on the side. Akinari detests their relationship and often times argues with Malachite because of Ruri. Why this information is important, I will never know. Note to self: never ask Midnight to do interrogation.

The full background of the three anti-heroes is yet to be explored. We do not know where they come from or where their base of operations are.

It's been hours since the fight concluded. Iida, Kaminari and Kirishima are recuperating well. Yaoyorozu has gotten a terrible cold. All the students of 1-A are well accounted for and doing well. Todoroki seems to have become more of a recluse and Bakugo has not left Yaoyorozu's side.

Right now there is a violent snow storm. Its definitely Malachite. At this rate the locals are saying Takayama will be inaccessible for days or even weeks because of the snow. He has blocked all entrances and exits. Our phone signals are jammed and we have absolutely no internet.

Looks like we are on our own. God help us.