10: Firsts

Yaoyorozu gasped as Bakugo kissed her from her lips down to her neck. She shivered as he slowly caressed her arms and waist. "Don't tell me you'll back out now..." he growled in her ear.

His sexy and dominant voice made her face so red. She looked at him with glazed and lustful eyes and bit her lip. "You make me so wet, Katsuki. Keep going..."

Bakugo closed his eyes at that statement. 'Goddamn this bitch is in heat!' He was going to go crazy. He grabbed her jaw and kissed her so vigorously he bit her lip. She moaned in full surrender as he pinned her on the bed.

Bakugo had this fetish of biting Yaoyorozu, he bit her neck, her chest and her shoulders feeling her jolt in pain and pleasure.

He ripped open her blouse and exposed her bare breasts. It was the first time he ever saw anyone's breasts like that and it gave him a momentary feeling of hysteria.

His lips met her nipples as he blew and sucked on them. Her back arched as she let out short gasps and moans. He enjoyed the thrill of giving her these sensations. He cupped her soft large breasts with one hand as he licked each nipple alternately.

"Heh," he smirked at her expressions and slid his hand into her panties. "Damn, you're so fucking wet," he said.

It was his first time touching a woman's private part, he struggled to look for a sensitive spot, until his thumb grazed upon a soft, small button.

"Hngggg!" She winced.

He chuckled and played with it more till she started screaming. He saw her eyes hungry and dazed at his dominant presence.

He was gonna take her now.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you can't take it anymore."

Momo let out a soft whimper. His exerted dominance made her so excited.

He pulled her by her ankles and began to separate her legs. He slowly removed her underwear and massaged his hard dick on her wetness.

"Please put it in slowly..." she asked hands on his chest.

Bakugo clicked his tongue, "Ponytail, I ain't going easy on you..." He pushed the head of his dick inside slowly, then thrust into her all together.

"Ah!" Momo yelled.

Bakugo growled at the feeling of her tightness around him, he put his fingers in her mouth and she instinctively sucked them.

"Holy shit Momo, you're so fucking hot." He grunted violently as he thrust into her.

Just then a voice came out from the background.

"Bakubro!"

It was fucking Kirishima.

"Oi Bakubro! Wake up!"

Bakugo opened his eyes to see a fully bandaged Kirishima staring at him from his infirmary bed. "What's up with you man?" He said "You've been huffing in your sleep."

Bakugo tried to conceal his hardened member because of that steamy dream. Luckily he was wearing a loose hoody so it wasn't that obvious. He needed to release it though and he needed to release it soon.

"Yeah you and Uraraka have been saying really weird shit recently, Sensei says it's coz of that really lewd quirk." Kaminari smiled listening to music. He looked fully recovered already.

"You ain't supposed to listen to music yet Denki." Kirishima said, grabbing his left arm in pain.

Bakugo didn't realize he fell asleep while talking to Kirishima and Kaminari that night of the snowstorm. They talked to each other till 4AM in the morning as Kaminari refused to go to sleep and had this stupid need to play his favorite songs the entire evening.