16: Remember!

Tokoyami dug his soles on the ground trying to contain dark shadow from going berserk. He let out a silent scream from his chest, a battle cry of sheer will. 'Give it your all dark shadow.' He told his familiar.

Malachite rose from the ground sweeping with almost all air in the room. Tokoyami observed how elegantly he lifted himself from the ground.

Dark shadow wasn't going to let this villain out-quirk him. Tokoyami's quirk activated almost uncontrollably. Dark Shadow grew in size and soon found Malachite as a formidable opponent.

"Lets play little bird." Malachite said forming a monstrous ice monster from the ground.

Todoroki saw from the corner of his eye that Bakugo was fully engaged in dodging Yaoyorozu's attacks.

Momo was relentless and unstoppable she moved with the speed and grace of a true slasher

Momo was relentless and unstoppable she moved with the speed and grace of a true slasher. Forming new weapons each time Katsuki disarmed her. It was a miracle he was still alive.

Aoi was also a strong opponent to match. The tall, slender woman could be a pro-hero akin to the level of Aizawa. She had Truth Serum, the legendary quirk of insanity that forces people to bend to their inner most desires.

Shouto closed his eyes and breathed in. He was aware that Aoi was in front of him, just a few meters away, preparing to use her quirk on him. He did some research on the Truth Serum and knew exactly how to beat her, but it required enormous mental energy.

He positioned himself like the crane as he maintained his eyes shut. Something Ojiro taught him back in the hotsprings.

He walked slowly to Aoi. 'Water running steadily over smooth stone...' he repeated again and again, picturing Ojiro moving from stance to stance in his mind.

As he stepped forward, strong hands clasped his neck suddenly, "Ack!" Todoroki was forced to open his eyes.

Aoi stood peering down at him with the most frighteningly beady eyes. "You annoying half-breed!" She seethed.

Todoroki shot out fire from his left side and burnt almost half of Aoi's forearm.

Todoroki ended up looking at Aoi in the eyes, and instantly, he felt a huge pang on his chest. "S-Shit...no!"

Her quirk hit him.

Aoi laughed, "Yes, what's your true desire, boy?!"

Todoroki clasped his chest and forcibly tried to end himself from turning to the object of his true desire. He turned to Bakugo who was busy thwarting  Yaoyorozu's endless attacks.

"Your desire was to get him out of the way...right?" Aoi whispered, "Then do it!"

"N-No..." he closed his fists and began to get an intense migraine.