11: Maybe

Having been so stressed with all the recent happenings, Tsuyu and Uraraka missed all the girls and thought that having a get together in the hot springs would be relaxing and fun. Yaoyorozu was given credit for helping the hot springs' business so well that she was entitled to having a few hours of the women's bath; so, they all gathered together and basked in the medicinal hot springs. It was such a long time since they all did something relaxing.

"Gosh, Yaomomo! You sure have the best place to work in." Mina said relaxing in the pool.

"And the best part is, we don't have to worry about Mineta sneaking a peak." Tsuyu chided in.

"Poor Mineta, he must have gone through a traumatizing event as a child..." Yaoyorozu said as she massaged her neck

Hagakure was so upset at Momo's statement, "Really Yaomomo! How can you have sympathy for such a sex offender?"

Yaoyorozu laughed, "Oh well, maybe because I feel like people are more than what they actually seem..."

"Oh?" Jirou smiled at her best friend and Yaoyorozu just looked at her pensively, asking her not to say anything just yet.

"Is this because of Bakugo?" Mina suddenly said out of the blue

"Eeeh!" The girls chimed in unison.

"Ha?" Hagakure enthused. "Yaomomo? You're dating Bakugo?!"

Tsuyu put a finger to her chin, "Well you two do make a really interesting couple."

Yaoyorozu looked to Jirou desperately asking for some back-up.

"Hey Mina! Don't go saying stuff you don't understand." Jirou snapped at Ashido, "What do you know about it anyway?"

"Ooooh..." Ashido let out a sly grin, "Well I did see you guys eating out together" she said pointing out to Yaoyorozu.

"Come on Momo-Chan! Spill!" Hagakure splashed around in excitement.

Yaoyorozu sighed, utterly defeated. "Bakugo and I are sort of going out..." she finally admitted.

Uraraka, who was silent the entire time turned red, "B-but Momo-Chan! What about Todoroki-San!?" She said.

"I thought for sure it was you and Todoroki-San, too" Tsuyu nodded in agreement.

"Well..." Yayorozu's voice trailed off, "I did receive gifts from both of them."

"WAAAAH!" Hagakure screamed alongside Mina.

"Yaomomo you're so popular with the boys! You have both top 1 and 2 smitten!" Mina teased.

"I-It's not like that!" Momo said completely embarrassed, holding her cheeks to abate her rising temperature.

"So who do you like more Momo-Chan?" Tsuyu asked without hesitation.

Momo blinked at the question. 'Who do I like the more?'. Katsuki and Shouto are both two very different people. She always liked Shouto as a rival and someone she aspired to be like, she never thought he would be a romantic interest. He was so handsome, always so calm and collected and was a complete gentleman. Katsuki was different, if being around Shouto was warm, comfortable and steadfast, Bakugo was like a consuming fire that excited her. Momo became so invested in knowing the layers of Katsuki that she didn't want to stop.