THE RISEN VAMPIRE

THE RISEN VAMPIRE.

when you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable.

TO BE GIFTED with life is the best thing, and it was what Esme Browne had known as she was gifted with her son Isaac Mikaelson. Her life in which faced loss and difficulty had graced her with life of a human being that allowed for her to feel mundane. That gave her a second chance and this joy that was difficult to explain, but Klaus Mikaelson had been the one to understand as he had been gifted in love with his hope and his joy.

Esme Browne knew nothing but life with the Mikaelsons, that the vow of always and forever was to continued forever and always. But it seemed that those who were even immortal could never be alive forever. It had reached the point of life where there was something able to bring them to their end, and it was a life in which Esme had never imagine.

Nor did Isaac Mikaelson imagine.

Life was supposed to be about protecting him, to be shielded by the monstrosity that lurked within New Orleans. But he learned from those around him, to fight for his family, always and forever. He has the power to and he had the love to, and all he had ever wanted was his family to be together again. For his sake, his sister's and his mother's.

He was willing to fight, if need be, to his last breath.

jenna coleman. esme browne

 esme browne

JENNA COLEMANESME MIKAELSON

JENNA COLEMAN
ESME MIKAELSON

jacob trembaly. young isaac mikaelson
froy gutierrez. teen isaac mikaelson
summer fontana. young hope mikaelson
danielle rose russell. teen hope mikaleson

disclaimer & notes. i do not own the originals, the show or the characters within the series. i only own esme mikaelson, her storyline, her dialogue and any characters that could possibly come up that is unfamiliar to the show.

klaus and esme's relationship is not perfect and nor do i want it to be deemed that way. they have heightened imperfections and but yet they met their foundation of their relationship being their son.

warning. this book will contain likes of sex, death, violence alongside other triggering topics. if any of these are possible of making you feel uncomfortable, please do not read.

copyright. all rights for what is ahead belong to me and only me. i started this book on october 14, 2018. i commenced editing on august 13, 2020.