Chapter I: the Mermaid King

Once upon a time, there lived a lawn gnome named Potato Guy. He wore an outfit made of potato skins, and dreamed of an adventures life.

     One day Potato Guy escaped the house he was guarding. With the wind in his potato skins, he ran off into the sunset, (hopefully not burning up.)

     Eventually Potato Guy came to the ocean shore and dove in. He swam all the way down to the bottom, were he found an under water city.

     The colorful mermaids all swarmed around him. They had never seen an outsider and they liked Potato Guy.

     "Take me to your leader!" said Potato Guy, pointing to the sky.

     They took him to the big castle, in the middle of the city.

     "Oh, he's so cute!" one of the mermaids said.

     "I just want to take him home," said another.

     "Silence... Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni..." said the merman king, sitting on his throne. "What is your name, lawn gnome in potato skins? Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni."

     "I am Potato Guy, the awesome!" Said Potato Guy, dancing. "The question is who are you?"

     "I... am... uhh...? Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni..." said the large merman king.

     "Bob, daddy, your name is Bob," said a pretty, young mermaid, swimming out from behind the throne. "Please forgive my father, he's quite ill. My name is Mara," She bowed.

     "Oh... Hi, my name is Potato Guy," the lawn gnome said, looking up, though the skylight over the throne.

     "The angels have the box!" shouted the king. "We need to leave before they get here! Now where is my crown? Did the narggles take it again?! Macaroni, macaroni, macaroni."

     "Sigh... No, daddy: your wearing it," said Mara. "Come on, Potato Guy, before he starts publicly urinating."

     Mara and Potato Guy spent the rest of the day together... And fell in love.

     The next day, Potato Guy sought an audience with Bob, the king. There reason for this being: Potato Guy wished to marry princess Mara. So he did.

     So the happy couple stared into the sunset... Then most of the fish in the ocean grew legs, dew to toxic waste.

                    •THE END