Chapter XVII: the Meth Dragons IV

The Meth Dragons sailed the seas of Anawstad.

     "Woooooo," said Amir. "I have toast. I bet you wish you were me."

     "Hurry up, Amir," said Fergus, looking out over the ocean. "We need to get back to spreading rainbows and herpes over the world."

     Then suddenly the wind picked up. SWOOSHYSEOOSH! it said. The air boiled around Amir. A figure appeared.

     "Summer... Woooooooooo," said Amir, waving his arms around like a maniac.

     "Amir, I have to talk to you..." she said, walking towards Amir. Her buckskin cape flowed behind her.

     "What did I do, Summer?" asked Amir.

     "You do not deserve toast," said Summer. "Boogly blagly boengly boo!"

     The moment Summer chanted the magical phrase, Amir's toast turned into a living thing. It sprouted arms and legs and ran across the ship.

     "No," said Amir. "I've been animed."

     "Blue Fire, Amir's been animed," said Fergus, tugging at the king's cape.

     "Yes, Fergus, I can see that," Blue Fire grumbled. "I don't care. We have more serious matters to attend."

     Summer picked up the toast and started petting it like a cat.

     The air started to boil and look soupy again. Summer lifted into the air and shot twords land.

     "Well..." said Fergus. "We can leave now."

                       THE END