Chapter IV: the Meth Dragons II

A long time ago, the Tetleans and the Phykens were at war. They fought for control of the seas. Most of the other countries were scared of the Phykens. The Phykens had much mystical powers, magic spells of all kinds.

     The dark queen of Phyrenees cast a spell on the great warriors of Tetley. The Tetlean warriors couldn't stop scratching their wrists. They scratched their wrists so much they couldn't fight.

     In this dark time, the great king of Tetley sought help. He turned to his brother, Blue Fire, king of Breelin. The two joined forces to win the war.

     First order of business, a Breeish ship had to invade a Phyken base camp. And there is only one team of warriors that could do this... the Meth Dragons!

     "Knights of Vikeirea!" shouted Blue Fire." They are called the Knights of Vikeirea! Not the Meth Dragons!"

     Of course no one cares about Blue Fire. They will always be the Meth Dragons to us.

     "I am Amir, head of the ship fleet known as Vikeirea in all countries accept for one very strange country..." said the strange red haired man with a Scottish accent. "But that doesn't matter now! Your aawwllllll er captives now!"

     Wow, the Meth Dragons really work fast.

     And with that, the war was won. Of course the Meth Dragons went back to their home and sparkle partied all over the place.

                 ✴️THE END✴️