Chapter X: the Meth Dragons III

Once upon a time, the Meth Dragons were assigned a quest. They must find and save the Goat Princess/ fairy.

      "Yeah!" shouted Amir, the first officer of Vikeirea. "A new quest! I love quests! I just hope it doesn't end up like that one three years ago..." Amir shaked of the memory off his old friend. "So, Blue Fire, where is this Goat Princess?"

     "In Irald," replied the  immortal king.

     So the Meth Dragons set sail for Irald. Along the way, they met Water, Spirit of the ocean.

     "Loooook! Women!" said Amir. "Yaaaaaaay! I've been starving!"

     Water boarded the ship, and instantly, Amir and the other Knights of Vikeirea ran towards her and piled themselves on top of her.

     "Please, men, keep your hands off my sister," said Blue Fire.

     "Oh, no I don't mind!" said Water. It's technically her job to pleasure sea travelers.

     Now they only need Wind to complete the Siblings of Storm Trio, or SST.

     That night, the Meth Dragons talked about Nadus.

     "Nah, Otoru sucks. I wouldn't want to be ruled by him," said Commander Fergus.

     "Yeah, but Persephone is pretty cute," said Amir. "She's almost as cute as that famous European dragon waring pink socks."

     "Jaypes," said another knight. "The dragon's name is Japes."

     "Oh, right."

     The next day, they shored at Irald, and Amir stopped bathing in rainbows and glitter.

     "All right, men, I'm going to let you go now," said Blue Fire, holding tightly on the leashes, as the Meth Dragons pulled to be set free. "Go find the Goat Princess."

     The Meth Dragons ran across the highlands at the moment Blue Fire let go of their leashes. They sniffed at the ground for the Goat Princess. But, alas, they could not find her.

     But just then, the Earth started to rumble. Allister popped out of the ground!

     "Hello, Amir," he sang.

     It was just like Amir dreamed it... accept for one thing. A giant foot (not attached to a body) squashed Allister, right in front of the Meth Dragons. Then the foot disappeared.

     The Meth Dragons just stood there, to shocked to move.

     Then Amir gathered his senses. "C'mon, the quest must go on! Hmm, that sounds familiar..."

     They traveled all the way to the other side of Irald.

     "Looook, a pub!" shouted Amir. "We could use a break!"

     So they went into the pub. And guess what they saw... THE GOAT PRINCESS!

     "Look, it's the Goat Princess," said Amir. "Why is she poll dancing?" Amir and Fergus locked eyes.  

     And then, they said in unity: "Goat stripper!"

     They collected the Goat Princess (after a few pints) and went back to the ship.

     Blue Fire was talking to queen Skidjingo of Irald.

     "And please, call me next time," said Blue Fire.

     "Okey," she said. "I love you, daddy. Bye!" she walked away.

     "Sigh... Good, you found her."

     "Oh," said Amir. "It wasn't very hard. We just had tah follow our instinct."

     And so, the Meth Dragons sailed off into the sunset, with a stripper Goat Princess.

                ♥️THE END♥️