Heart Vacancy ~Part 1

Chapter one

*Kelsey POV*

I stumbled out of the club at a ridiculous time in the morning nothing out of the ordinary it was half three, and releasing i then had to wake up again at six to get ready for my lecture at eight. After getting the men to pay me I put my clothes on and walked back to my flat.

Im 19 and im currently at uni studing to be an accountant and to make money to pay for the expensive fees I had started to work in a lapdancing club I know its wrong and its sleezy money, but my friend had been talking about doing it and she thought I had the figure for it so she set me up an audition and they accepted me. Me and my friend are the only people that know about it, if anyone else found out I don't know how id live it down and my family wouldn't be too impressed either.

I got back to my dorm, took my joggers and vest top and the lingerie from tonight off and slipped on some flannel shorts and oversized top and crept into bed for the couple of hours that I had before I had to wake up again.

~the next morning~

My alarm went off and jumped in the shower to get ready, dried myself. The weather was nice out today so I chucked on some high waisted shorts and a vest top and a blazer, got my phone and my ipad and headed for the uni for the lecture, this was my only one today, so I had some time before I had to go to work again to do some uni work and catch up on some much needed sleep.

After the lecture I went back to my flat and I was knackered so I jumped back into bed and slept.

I woke up and it was beginning to get dark looked at the clock and relised that it was nearly half eight and I had to be at work for nine! It was a theme night at the club so I had to wear a risqué nurses outfit, but I didn't want to walk to work in that so I chucked it in a bag with my phone and purse and left, I would change into it when I got there.

~early hours of the morning~

Finally it was time to leave, it was Saturday morning so I had no more lectures till next Wednesday so I could meet up with some friends over the next couple of days. I was thinking of this and on my phone, with my headphones in listening to The Wanted - The Weekend and not looking where I was going and I bumped into a very familiar face...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :)

& Thank you for reading <3

xx