Heart Vacancy ~Part 6

Chapter six

*jay POV*

I cant actually keep my eyes off her she looks amazing, I thought this was going to be really awkward but it feels like ive known her all my life.  We then started talking to each other about what we do for a living and she didn’t really seem bothered about me being in a boyband cause she seemed very calm and didn’t mind when we went in the back way to the club. 

After thinking this she then said “so what do you do?” I replied “you don’t know who I am?!”  she answered “no, should i?! –now I feel like a total idiot! But can I just say you have a really familiar face”

So I just said “im in The Wanted” she looked at me and went another shade of red and replied “you must think im so stupid, but with uni work and work itself I don’t have the time to fangirl over boybands”  I replied “its fine, I thought you knew!”

*Kelsey POV*

Hes in The Wanted how could I have not know, thats why we came in the back way, thats why hes always with the others.  But why would he ask me of all people out, my inner fangirl was coming out!  He didn’t really seemed to bothered that I didn’t know who he was at first, but he did have this massive grin on his face making me feel like a right idiot.

We then  dropped the issue, and the question I was dreading was asked “so now you know what I do, what do you do?”  so I replied “im studying to be an accountant and I work – nothing famous about me!”  he then came back with “no I meant what’s your job?” so I replied “I dance” which wasn’t exactly a lie, I just dance in my underwear, for men and they stuff wads of notes down there, not really a lie just hiding the truth, I didn’t really want him to find out I mean its embarrassing and he might not like me if I told him.

After that he didn’t really ask anymore questions, we just kept drinking and dancing and drinking throughout the night.

“Jay I think its time we should be going, ive had way to much to drink and I think you have as well!” the other boys had left ages ago and I realised that neither Nathan or Amy had turned up.  I picked up my bag and we made it out the door, stumbling to the car, when I saw a flash of light “jay what was that?” he quickly gathered his senses and put his hands over my face, but by that time it was to late I had been papped and my picture was going to be in tomorrows paper, although he didn’t seem to phased by it as we got into the car, which then drove us back to my apartment.

*Jay POV*

We were in the car in the way back to her apartment when the thought came over me that she had just been papped, she didn’t seem too bothered, so I just left the issue.  She was sitting next to me and I didn’t realise that she had fallen asleep on my shoulder, we were just pulling up to her flat and I didn’t want to wake her, so I told the driver to keep going to my flat we got there and I carried her in and put her down on my bed.  I decided to lie on the bed next to her and I had the sudden urge to pull her closer so I did and she seemed to move into me and put her head on my chest and her arm across me, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

*Kelsey POV*

I woke up in a blind panic I didn’t know where I was but I looked up and found that I my head had been resting on jay, I looked round it wasn’t my flat so it had to be his. I thought about leaving, but I didn’t really want this to stop, me being here felt right so I put my head on his chest and drifted back off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :) 

& Thank you for reading <3 

xx