Heart Vacancy ~Part 4

Chaper 4

*Kelsey POV*

We were in the middle of a conversation and we realised that the coffee shop was dead there was only a couple of other tables that were taken, it was so nice that we didn’t have to shout over other people.   As soon as I though this, we could hear these lads coming before they had even entered the shop they were so loud.  We both had our backs to the door so we couldn’t see who they were, so we just carried on with our conversation.

We were just about to say bye to each other because Amy had other things to do, when these two figures approached the table.  One of them tapped Amy on the shoulder, “Amy is that you?” she turned round and I looked up and saw another guy that i recognised, and there was someone standing behind him.

Amy: “Nathan is that you?”  so this guy was called Nathan, I was just about to say bye, so they could carry on there conversation, when Nathan said “sorry I was interrupting something” I replied “its okay I was just about to leave, bye Amy see you soon bou!”  when I saw that Jay was standing behind him “hi there stranger!” he replied “Kelsey!”

Nathan: “so you two know each other then”

I replied “me and jay or me and Amy”

Nathan: “both!”

“me and Amy met when we started uni and I bumped into/met jay last night”

Amy:  “you never told me!”

“Well you never told me about Nathan!” I laughed “true” she replied

“well since we’re all here why don’t you come and say hi to the rest of the boys?” Nathan said,  “what the rest of them are here?! I told you, you would do fine but you didn’t believe me!”

“well im off” I said for the second time.

“you have to go now?!” jay replied

“well no” I said.

“stay please” I heard him say, I couldn’t really say no so I did.  Amy and Nathan went over to see the rest of the boys, and jay came and sat in her seat.  “sorry for my late reply this morning” I said to break the ice.

Jay: “its fine, I was just about to text you back lucky I bumped into you, I can say it in person”

“what did you want to say?” I gave him a quizzical look

*jay POV*

Nathan was busy talking to the girl Amy I think her name was, and I hadn’t been introduced, when heard a voice I hadn’t heard that long ago and realised it was Kelsey.  While Nathan was asking question I couldn’t stop staring at her, she was looking so pretty today, simple but I liked it. Nathan went and introduced her friend to the rest of the group whilst I practically begged Kelsey to stay, she sat back down and we started talking, so I did it I asked her...

*Kelsey POV*

He just sat there and said out of the blue, we don’t even know each other, he invited me out for a drink at Mahiki! I hate going out to places like that but  I felt bad saying no and he said it was his way of apologising for yesterday, but I insisted that there was no need, but he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

*Jay POV*

“fine I’ll go!” I heard her say “but I do actually need to go now!”

“okay well I’ll text you the details for tonight” I said

“tonight!!” she looked shocked

“yeah, can you not make it? “

“hmm, I haven’t had any time off work recently so Im sure I can ask” she sounded unsure.

“well ring me if you cant and we can set another day”

“no I want to go, I’ll just ring my boss and say im ill, so I’ll see you tonight!” after that she left looking slightly flustered. 

I then went back over to the boys, Amy and Nathan looked like they were having a serious conversation so I didn’t go over there.  “who was that then?!” the boys all asked in chorus, “you get to meet her tonight!” I smiled. “ohhh” they said and started making suggestive movements.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :) 

& Thank you for reading <3 

xx