Heart Vacancy ~Part 10

Chapter ten

*Jay POV*

Well last night couldn’t have gotten any better, I started talking to Kelsey again, and I also realise that ive fallen for her, and by what we did and what she said, she obviously feels the same way. I must admit the feeling I got when talking to her was so great, that I didn’t want it to stop.

I was at the studio with the boys but my mind kept drifting to last night and when I walked her home, why didn’t I go in?! That also reminded me that I needed to text her, I want to see her again, I’ll ask her to come to the studio, she can see all the boys aagain they enjoyed seeing her the other night. I typed the message and pressed send ‘Hey beautiful, how are you this morning, was wondering if you would like to come to the studio to see me, and they boys? ;) xxx’

I then had to go and record some more so I left my phone on the table.

*Kelsey POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, I rolled over to pick my phone off the side table, I saw it was Jay so I sat up to read it,  he was asking me to go to the studio to meet him, how could I say no to that, it meant spending more time with him and catching up with the boys!  I quickly replied to the message ‘Hey bou, how could I say no to that ;) I seen you in 15 J xox’

I jumped off the bed and raided my waredrobe looking for something to wear I picked out some floral high waisted shorts and my david bowie top tucked in and some black shoe boots, grabbed my back and made it to the recording studio, when I got Tom and max where standing having a fag break so I snuck up behind them and made them jumped and Tom screamed like a girl! “well its nice to see you too” I laughed he started to laugh and joke around with me, “so how are you guys”.

“we’re good thanks, in a desparate need of a break though” max replied, “how come, what time did you start this morning then?” “half six” my jaw dropped “no rest for the wicked eh!”

“come on then we’ll take you up to the rest of em”  tom said leading me into the building with max following me.  “nice top by the way” max said as we were walking up the stairs, “you a bowie fan too?”

“yeah! He amazing” max replied “not as good as elvis though!” he winked “you sound just like my dad” I laughed.  We then walking into a room and I saw Nathan, siva and jay sitting there, “jay there’s someone here to see you!” tom sang.  He looked up and ran over and picked me up and hugged me “nice to see you too!”

“guys breaks over” this guy came out of this side room, “sorry baba I have to go and record” jay looked sad “its fine I’ll wait for you, I’ve got time”

~a couple of hours later~

*Kelsey POV*

I was transfixed by their voices, they are truely amazing, there harmonies are out of this world.  They all came out of the booths, and the first thing I said was “your voices are absolutely beautiful” they all laughed at me “whats so funny, im being serious, your harmonies where like spot on”. 

“ohh someones getting technical” jay smirked at me.  “I should have just kept it to myself” I replied “well im running to costa, anyone want anything?”

They all gave me there orders, so I left, I then heard someone running, “Kelsey wait!” it was Jay “hey bou, you didn’t need to come I can manage!”

“I wanted to spend some more time with you”

“I thought you were busy”

“nah we’re jsut finishing up, Nathan and tom have a bit more to do and then we’re done.  I was wondering did you want to come back to mine after, watch a movie?!”

“yeah sure, Id love to”

We then went in to costa and got the orders and went back to the studio, where tom and Nathan were just finishing up.  Max said “so what do you guys want to do now?” “how about a game of footie in Hyde park?” Tom said “Amy do you wanna come?” he added “sure” I replied.  It was only round the corner so we walked there, putting on the shoe boots, was not such a wise idea, so when the boys ran off I took them off and put them in my bag and ran after them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :) 

& Thank you for reading <3 

xx