Heart Vacancy ~Part 8

Chapter eight

*Jay POV*

After the intimate session, she left in a hurry and looked worried, like she was about to cry, I should have run after her and asked her what was wrong, but I wasn’t thinking. 

I then got a call from Nathan saying he was coming round, so I got up and chucked on a pair of joggers a t-shirt a fan gave me and a beanie.  A few moments later Nathan arrived he look flustered and really worried, “whats wrong?”

“erm mate there’s something I think you need to look at”  Nathan said as he passed me the paper.  I saw the picture of me and Kelsey and the headline ‘Hooker’  she said she was a dancer, then the thought hit me she’s a lapdancer.  Why did she lie to me?! I don’t mind that she does that, actually no id be a little jealous of the other men.  Why am I thinking like this, I obviously don’t know her as well as I thought I did.

Then Nathan spoke breaking the silience “are you okay?” 

“yeah im fine she lied to me”

“she might have been embarrassed think of how shes feeling now, she has to go to uni with this as well, she never going to live it down” I was shocked as Nathan said these words

“how do you know all this, why are you sticking up for her? You were with her friend last night weren’t you, she a slapper to?”

“no need to be nasty about her and yes I was and she is, but we were talking and they don’t like doing it but they need to money to pay for their tuition.” Nathan said

“sorry I didn’t mean to be so spiteful, I just cant believe she lied to me”

“I don’t think its one of those things a girl says on the first date!” Nathan laughed.

“I have to go and see her”

“I’ll come with you” Nathan said

So we left and headed straight for her flat I had to speak to her.

We go there and I walked up the stairs to her flat and knocked on the door.

*Kelsey POV*

There was a knock on the door, “I’ll get it” Amy said as she ran to open it, “hi erm I don’t know if this is a good time”

“please Amy he needs to talk to her” I heard Nathan say “fine but I don’t think we should be here, I’ll just grab my phone and we can go for a walk” Amy came in and said “I’ll see you in a bit hun you’ll be fine.”

The door shut I looked up and jay was standing there, “jay im sorry I should have told you, you probably hate me and think im a slut, there it is you can go now”

“no im not going anywhere, why didn’t you tell me, I hate being lied to”

“I didn’t lie I just bended the truth, its not something I want to tell everyone about do you know how sleezy it makes me sound, I sound like a slut and that is something I don’t want to be”

“so dancing almost naked in front of men doesn’t sound slutty, what are you thinking, I thought I knew who you were, I thought you had some respect for yourself”

“excuse me but some people don’t have it as easy as you, go to an audition sing a bit and visit other countries, some people actually have to work to get where they want to be, and I need money to do so, its not handed to me on a plate”

He started to walk towards the door “jay im sorry I said that, Im upset and I don’t know what to do I have to uni with this label, I should never have gone to that club, stupid emotions”

“I wanted to come and see you but that turned out to be a stupid idea, you’re nothing but a selfish bitch” he slammed the door and I just started to cry, why did I have to say that and end it that way, oh well that means no more drama.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :) 

& Thank you for reading <3 

xx