Heart Vacancy ~Part 5

Chapter 5

~later that evening~

*Kelsey POV*

Jay had text me the details a few hours earlier and I was adding the finishing touches to my make-up and hair, when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and found jay standing there in jeans and a top. “im almost ready, do you want to come in, if you want a drink there’s some wine or beer in the fridge, I’ll be back in a minute” I ran off into my bedroom to get my bag and took my phone off charge.

“im ready!”

*jay POV*

She opened the door and she looked amazing, she hadn’t even tried that hard, she let me in and told me to help myself to a drink, but I didn’t want to be rude, so I sat on her sofa and waited for her.  I looked around and saw she had a fairly large apartment, minimalistic but it suited her.

*Kelsey POV*

He looked so amazing, his blue eyes made me melt! We walked out to the front, and there was a car already waiting for us, I got in and realised that it was just me and him, but he then said “its not just us tonight, the boys are coming too, and I don’t know if Nathan asked Amy” a wave of relief washed over me, so it wasn’t going to be that awkward, if Amy was coming. I hadn’t met the boys before and this made me nervous, I think he could tell and he said “they’ll like you trust me” at this moment in time those words were very reassuring.  The car stopped, jay said here comes Siva and his girlfriend Naresha.  They got in the car and Jay introduced me, I just blurted out “you two are so cute together and I like your shoes” the latter directed at Naresha, we then started having separate conversations and she told me that she designs her own shoes. 

Eventually all the boys had been picked up, but there was no Nathan so me and jay had come to the conclusion that he had gone to pick Amy up separately.  After dreading meeting all the boys I found that they were all so friendly and we were having a laugh, the car stopped and the driver told us to get out.

We all got out the car and we were going in through the back, I asked jay why we weren’t going through the front and he said something about not wanting their photos being taken, but I couldn’t really hear him over the loud music that was coming from inside Mahiki.

So we all went in the boys including Siva and Naresha went to get drinks and then were dancing, but me and jay stayed sat at the bar and started talking.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :) 

& Thank you for reading <3 

xx