Heart Vacancy ~Part 17

Chapter seventeen

*Kelsey POV*

Amy disappeared and jay swirled me round so I was facing him, he put his hands around my waist. He put his forehead on mine, and looked into my eyes.  I made mine go boss eyed and he started to laugh, he said “who's ruining the moment now” “sorry I couldn’t help myself” I kissed him on the nose.  “GUYS GET A ROOM” I heard max shout I looked at him and poked my tongue out.  They all laughed at me, jay took my hand and led me over to them, and we joined in, in their conversation. It wasn’t long before I saw Amy again, she came over to me and whispered “wow even better in an airport” “nice to know” I replied and winked at her.  Nathan then walked out looking happy as larry, he came over to us and put his hands around Amy’s waist and rested his chin on her should, I'm not joking they were perfect for each other, they were so cute.

Compared to yesterday Jay was in such a different mood, I was happy, but it was nagging me as to the reason why he acted as he did yesterday, I didn’t want to ask him – I didn’t want to sound clingy, so I let it drop.  We’re walking to the lounge before we were about to board on our second plane, when someone came up to me and went “you’re a slut you don’t deserve to be with him, you’re fat and ugly and he should be with someone else, you’re well out of his league”, she smiled and then walked away. Of course it was just a jealous fan but,  those words hurt, how can someone judge you without even knowing you, Jay and the others were ahead of me, but max came up behind me “I heard what she said and babe, none of its true, you’re gorgeous and we all love you” he kissed me on the cheek I smiled “thank you max, you won’t tell Jay though will you?” I gave him a pleading look “I was going to, but if you don’t want me to then I won’t” “thank you” I replied “come on then we’d better catch up. started to run and turned it into a race, which I am pleased to say I won, because Max tripped up on the travellator! Making everyone there burst out laughing. “max we can’t take you anywhere” I winked at him. “you love me really” “yeah yeah” I replied.  “feeling rather jealous right now” I heard jay say in my ear, “you’ll live” I snapped. He looked at me and gave me a quizzical look “are you okay?!” “peachy” I gave him a fake smile. Max gave me a look “sorry Jay” I replied, “I think im rather tired! Need to grab some sleep on the plane!” he seemed to relax and pulled me in for a hug, that girl was right, I am a bitch and I don’t deserve him!

~landed in australia~

*Kelsey POV*

The flight was nothing special, me and jay slept the whole way there, we landed, there were more fans and signings and photos to be taken so, me, Amy and Naresha went to collect the boys luggage, and got in the car, Kev had got us for the time we were here.  We were sitting in the car and Amy and Naresha were talking, the car door was open so I slipped out and walked back inside the airport, I thought about buying a drink or some sweets, but I just wanted to wander round and be by myself.  Lately I’d been feeling down, I think it was the funeral and the realisation of what I’d done, although the words from the fan hadn’t helped with the matter.  I started to walk to where I’d last seen the boys, but the crowds had died down, so they must have moved.  I then felt some hands cover my eyes “guess who” his breath tickled the back of my neck, it felt so good, we hadn’t talked properly and the last time we had I snapped at him, and now I was beginning to feel guilty.  I turned round and looking as georgous as ever was my boy.  I put my hands around his neck as he put his around my waist and pulled me closer he rested his forehead on mine, it was like we had a mutual understanding and a silent way of apologising. I looked into his eyes and smiled.  Seriously he was perfect. “come on” he pulled away and took my hand “the rest have gone to the hotel in the car” “oh” I replied, “sorry, its my fault” “nahh its okay, I wanted to take you somewhere”.  He lead me out of the hotel, he’d obviously done his research considering he was leading me away from the airport and never mind the fact that we were in Australia! There was another car waiting there and jay told me to get in, we got in and the driver, took us to a cute little street, where they were loads of cute little stores, he pulled me out the car and dragged me into a jewellery store “erm bird what we doing here, you’re supposed to be rehearsing for the gig tomorrow and you have a shoot!” “kevs given us the afternoon off, stop worrying” he stuck his tongue out at me. A lady who worked the shop came over to him “can I help you?” “I phoned up not so long ago, paying and picking up and order for Mr. Mcguiness” “oh yes thats just been done, I take it this is the special girl” she smiled at me, right now I was so confused, I smiled back and then stared at Jay with a confused expression on my face.