Heart Vacancy ~Part 9

Chapter nine

*Kelsey POV*

That was the last time I saw him, well in person I mean, otherwise he was practically everywhere, hmv people recognising me from the paper, but it was a couple of months later and it had began to die down.

Amy still saw Nathan and I talked to him, but we never mentioned what happened between me and jay, I don't know if they are together or not I tease Amy but she wont tell me!

And I don't lapdance any more after that incidient I had to talk to my tutor and uni and he wasn't very happy with it so I looked for a new job and ive got one, also my parents found out and dad didn't talk to me after that and I keep in contact with my mum, but she doesn't think of me in the same way anymore and my uni friends were very supportive but after having the meeting after I graduate they told me to wait a couple of years, so that they don't remember the incident and it gives me a higher chance of getting a job.

Since I got my new job I enjoyed it a lot more and met the right sort of people and had made loads of new friends, the pay wasn't as good, but I was doing more manual work and I didn't have to flash my underwear at any one anymore.

It was 9.30 and mahiki was just getting busy, it was a Friday and I had been called in to do over time on the bar because Perez Hilton was hosting a party, so we had to be on our best behaviour. It was a couple of hours in and instead of being behind the bar I was put on to waitressing duty, and while I was there, I caught a glimpse of a few familiar faces. I needed to get some more drinks on the tray when I told one of the other girls to go over to that corner where I think I saw the boys standing, I watched her go over there out of the corner of my eye, and she looked like she was pointing at me so I looked in the opposite direction and was just about to head over there, when she came back and said those boys want you to serve them drinks.

It looked like it was time to face them again after all it had been three months since I had last see them it would be nice to talk to them again. I walked over there, I was getting more nervous by the second, but I need to act calm, the manager was also walking around making sure that we were doing the job properly.

"hey guys, here some champagne complimentary of the party holder"

"Kelsey!! Is that you?!" the boys said in chorus, well all of them except jay he just took the drink without making any eye contact.

"yeah its me, how have you all been, long time no see!"

"we're all good"

"thats nice to hear I wish I could stay and chat but the managers on look out and I need to hand these drinks out!"

"what if we took them all, then you'd have to stay" tom gave me a cheeky grin.

I looked at the 20 odd drinks on the tray "well im sure that should be alright then" I stayed with them for most of the evening, refilling peoples glasses that were nearby so that the manager did not complain to much, but the whole time I could feel jay looking at me but when I looked at him to smile he turned the other way, if he wasn't going to make the effort then why should i?

The party was nearly over and the boys had had to much to drink so they were about to leave, they were almost the last people left, but then I felt someone grab my arm and whisper in my ear "meet me out the front when your shifts over" I knew who it was straight away, but I didn't know if was going to stick to his word, but I only had ten minutes of my shift left till I found out anyway.

My shift was over and I walked out the front of the club and there he was standing leaning on the wall looking at the floor, I walked over to him, "hi there stranger"

Jay: "hi, how are you?"

"im fine thanks, do you approve of my new job?" I regretted those words as soon as them came out of my mouth I meant to say them as a joke, but think it was too soon.

Jay: laughed "I do, I get to look at a beautiful girl giving me my favourite drink in my favourite club"

I blushed "why thank you"

We stood out there talking for hours, and we finally started walking and we ending up at the spot where we first bumped into each other "remember this?" I asked

"I sure do, Ive been wishing we could go back" he said his answer took me by surprise, "Jay im so sorry for what I said to you that day, I didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't realise how much I was going to regret saying those words, I -"

"missed you" he finished my sentence for me, it was such a relief that he felt the same way as me, he added "by the way I wasn't upset that you used to be a lapdancer and im also sorry for the words I said as well"

"its no bother considering most of it was true" I replied he looked at me and his eyes well what can I say. We stopped talking and we were walking to my flat in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable it was peaceful and as we were walking our hands brushed against each other and instead of moving apart he held it, and wouldn't let go even when there was a bollard in the way he just lifted our hands over it, I stole a glance over at his face and he was smiling, which made me smile too.

We got to my door and I was just about to look in my bag for my keys, but he still had hold of my hand, he pulled me close to him and I looked up, he was looking at me and I leaned in and lay my head on his chest and gave him a hug, "I've seriously missed this" he lifted my chin up with his hand and he kissed me. He then pulled away "sorry I shouldn't have done that" "its no problem I've missed that as well" I whispered, I got my keys out of my bag and unlocked and opened the door, "do you want to come in?" "nah its okay ive got to get up early tomorrow" he started walking back down the steps, "I'll text you though" "you still have my number?! I thought you might have deleted it" I smiled "now why would I do that- im not stupid!" I laughed and said "well thank you for walking me home, I'll see you round"

"night beautiful" this was the last thing I heard before I went to bed and I kept replaying it over in my mind it was so nice to hear it again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :)

& Thank you for reading <3

xx