Heart Vacancy ~Part 3

Chapter three

*Kelsey POV*

What had I just done, given Jay my number, I didn't even know him that well! he probably wont text me anyway, I just left it and got into bed and slept, but his face was at the back of the my mind where had I seen him before? I'm sure I know him from somewhere?!

~the morning after~

I got up had a shower, had some breakfast and realised that I was meant to be meeting one of my friends soon at the near by costa looked at the clock it was 11, I was meeting her at 12 so I still had an hour to get ready. After going through my wardrobe and contemplating what to wear I picked out some red skinny jeans, skull vest top and some black shoe boots. Put some foundation and eyeliner on, looked in the mirror and I was ready to go, so I grabbed my purse and phone without checking it and walked to the cafe.

I got there a few minutes early, so I sat at a table and got myself a hot chocolate and sat there waiting for my mate, I got my phone out and I checked it, I had '1 new message'

"hi its jay the guy you walked into last night ;) checking to see if the number works and wondering how you are. Xx"

It took me by surprised and found out that the message had been sent half seven this morning, I was four hours late to reply! I thought of a reply and quickly typed and sent it;

'Hi there stranger ;) why would the number not work!! And im fine thank you and you?! (sorry for the late reply woke up a bit late!) xx'

My friend then walked in she got a coffee and we just sat there talking about our weeks and how we were...

*jay POV*

There was a knock on my door and it was Big Kev shouting at me to get dressed I totally forgot me and the boys were going to the recording studio. "im just coming!" I shouted at kev chucked on some jeans and a t-shirt and got in the van. "rough night last night?" said Tom with a massive grin on his face. "well im surprised you aren't passed out on the street somewhere" I replied all the boys laughed. "so where did you end up after?" Nathan asked. "no where I just walked home" I replied.

He had just reminded me that I had that girls number on my phone, I looked at the time and it was 7.30, would she be up at this time? I'll send her one anyway, I made it friendly and sent it, I didn't mind if she didn't reply, but I kind of wanted her to, anyway we were nearly at the studio and I re joined the boys conversation about what songs we were going to be recording.

During the recording of one of the new songs for the album I felt my phone vibrate, finished the rest of the vocals and saw that I had got a reply, slightly late, but I had a reply never the less.

There was a break during the recording and me and the boys decided to take a walk, Max was getting thirsty so we decided to get a drink, there was a coffee bar nearby so we decided to go in there, we walked in and it was dead quite perfect, no mad fans coming up to us for autographs. There were only a couple of tables taken and one was by two girls. Nathan was looking strangely at the table. Nathan: " I know that brown haired girl, shes one of my sisters old school friends, she looks so different"

"go and say hi" I replied, I also remembered that I had to reply to Kelsey. Nathan: "I don't want to go over there by myself it looks weird" "fine I'll come with you, you shouldn't need me to hold your hand for you!" "haha" Nathan replied sarcastically. So we gave our orders and started to walk over to the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment :)

Fan :)

Vote :)

& Thank you for reading <3

xx