Chapter 6

I went to Ethan's room and sat on a chair beside his bed.

"Ethan, you have to be strong. You can't just die now" I said patting him.

Tears fell from my eyes making me hopeless and weak. I felt burns in my neck and I couldn't believe what was happening to him. My heart was aching every time I saw him suffering from pain and every time, he gets worth, I feel my heart going to be shredded into pieces. I felt his pain and couldn't bear seeing him dieng infront of me. He kissed my hand and rested back on his bed. I felt warm after he kissed my hand and I started patting him and got out of the room and headed to a bathroom, washed my face and looked at the mirror. I looked pail and my face was yellow. I sat down and hoped he would be fine. I went back to his room and found his hand patting mine.

"Don't worry I will be fine" he said forcing a smile on his face.

weaks later, a miracle happened to Ethan and he started getting fine. I was glade he became stronger. After days, he left the hospital and went with me to see Drake.

-Ethan's POV-

My back was aching and I could slowly move. That knife could not be normal, I haven't been suffering that much from a knife before and I could not easily die from it. I went with Camilla to see Drake as I expected that he could be the one who threw the knife. I knocked on the door and realized that it was opened. I went in and found him dead on the floor covered with blood. I looked at Camilla surprised and went back to my house feeling glad some one else killed him. I wasn't that affected by his death for I was the one who was going to kill him but I was a little bit disappointed as I wanted to watch him die in front of me. I wondered who will I choose to be the next Beta and chose Jasper as my new Beta who is Catherine's son. I went to Jasper to tell him the good news and went back to Camilla who was glad I did that as both of us found him very suitable for it. I decided to visit Catherine and her husband. After I arrived there and knocked on the door nobody opened. I waited there for a long time and realized that there was something wrong. I broke the door and found them dead on the floor.

AN:

next update is on Monday.