Chapter 20

Grace Suddenly took out a knife and threw it quickly at his flesh. He let go off me and started squeezing his wound from pain. Grace quickly wrapped Robert's hands and I for the first time used my archery skills. I got out my arch and put in it an arrow. Robert stared at the arrow and struggled trying to release himself from Grace.

"You are very intelligent Robert, you hid your father's letter from me because you knew I was going to kill you if I knew about it"

"How did you find it?!"

"Like when you knew about Catherine"

"Who's Catherine?!"

"I think you know her quite well, the game you played with Cain was a very well planed one, how intelligent you used Grace to separate Camilla from me to give her to Drake but when you found that Drake became useless, you killed him, and then you wanted to kill Grace, Cain hide you for years until he felt that I was going to kill him soon and at that time he decided to tell everyone about you, so that he would get use of you, he told you that you were his son and that Danson was your fake father so that he would use you to kill me, but always the stronger lives"

He looked at me in shock for a while and looked at me angrily.

"How did you know that?!" he yelled.

"Jasper was a wise man who knew all your games, Robert Danson"

"He is not my father and you are not my brother!"

"Believe it or not, I don't care but it's the truth"

I stretched the arch ready to realese it, but he interrupted.

"Please no Ethan, I am your brother!" he yelled.

"And why didn't you think about that when you killed my mate uh? why?!"

I closed my eyes and took a deap breath.

"No no no!"

"Please Ethan, not her" he continued.

I realesed the arch and the arrow went straight to his wife's heart.

'This is life, sometimes you lose and sometimes you gain, sometimes it's dry and sometimes it's rain. Never give up whenever something happenes, the bright future is coming after a dull, black past. Have pittty, have mercy and never be rough. The more you fight, the more you loose. The more you kill, the more you're killed. You could rise and you could fall. Drink from your enemy's blood and eat from his flesh. Have revenge and feel victorious.

An enemy could not be a faithful friend. The truth never hides and the stronger always survives. Having an evil brother is worth than a snake's bite. Everyone takes a bite from the other but the strongest bite would last forever. It's not right to kill each other because you are different. A weak character doesn't last. I could continue my life with Grace if I began loving her. But life without my first mate is like life without your heart and you're just putting a fake heart to stay alive'

'It is true I killed Cain but when time passes, another Cain...would be born again'

AN:

So guys, this is the last chapter So, don't expect any updates from me. Hope you liked the story so far. If you like the story leave a comment.