Chapter 19

I have always trusted Grace and I would trust her with this one. Grace was going to write a forged letter and sign it by Danson Robert's father saying that I have a brother called Robert, and that Cain was the one who made all the evil plans against me, and that Robert only lived with Cain because he had no place to go to and that we must forgive each other because he never told me the truth. She would secretly put the letter in Robert's hidding place instead of the first one so that Robert would think that I don't know that The Black Mask is him and he would think that I believe he is not accused of anything so he would expect me to go to him and be friends. But I would go inside and tell the guards that I am his brother and that I came to tell him something secretive and they mustn't be here and Robert would tell them that I am his brother, and when I go in I would pretend to be happy then would kill his wife in the right time. Grace agreed with me and made the forget letter and I was ready to do like planned. I believe Robert is as foolish as Cain, and would quickly believe that Danson wrote two letters. He is a foolish, weak bastard.

"Ethan, be careful and act normal, I would enter with you to help you"

"Alright then"

I stood in front of the guards and told them like planned. Robert went outside not wearing a mask. It was the first time I had ever seen him without it. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come inside brother" he said with a wide smile.

I pretended to be happy and smiled. He hugged me and I shivered wanting to get out my sword and stab it in his back but Grace glared at me because the guards haven't left, yet.

"I came to tell you a secret, and the guards must not be here"

"Of course, guards leave now!" he said and returned to me with a smile.

"Brother, when I read the letter I couldn't believe that I have a brother, were have you been all that time?"

"Just...here!" He mumbled.

"I remember you told Jasper that you were a werewolf"

"No that's just...because I didn't want him to know that I am your brother" he said worriedly.

"And why was that?"

"Brother, you're acting strangely!"

"Why won't you answer me!"

"Because..."

"Yes!"

"You don't have to know, do you?!"

"Yes I do" I yelled angrily.

"Please brother let's change the subject"

"Brother! Why are you calling me brother? Stupid Black Mask!"

"What?! No I am not The Black Mask!"

"You have a beautiful wife, do you know that?" I said getting out a sword.

He got out his and started fighting me. He turned quickly and injured my leg I gave a yell and stood on my knees.

"I told you before, Grace is not a good friend, she told you to kill me although you are very weak, Ethan"

He got his sword near my neck and started laughing with joy.

"Prepare your farewell to Ethan Brennon!" He said smiling at Grace.