Chapter 17

Ethan's POV :

That Bastard is attacking my pack. I wore the clothes of the war and quickly went to defend my pack. Soldiers were dieng and houses were being destroyed. My new beta was the reason why my pack is being attacked now, because he is a coward and irresponsible.

"What are they doing?!" I thought as I searched for Robert.

Suddenly I looked surprised at a man wearing a mask who was Robert and I started running towards him when he entered my house.

"You dared not enter the house!" I yelled as I started fighting him.

"Run Camilla! Run" I continued.

I started fighting harder and harder trying to kill him.

"What do you think yourself doing?!"

"I told you Ethan, enemies have no mercy" he said as he followed Camilla.

I ran as fast as I could. What does he think he is doing?! Has he gone nuts!

"That would teach you a lesson Ethan, you killed my father and I will kill your wife"

"Your father!" I said making fun of him.

I suddenly fell on the floor when one of the red blood pack's soldiers jumped over me. I looked at Robert who was laughing and I tried to get him off me, I struggled but stopped suddenly when I found Grace running after Robert. I hit him and ran quickly to reach Robert.

Camilla's POV :

I ran quickly, slipped and rolled down a downhill, I kept rolling until I reached a lake. I saw Robert looking at me and smiling.

"Any last words?" he mumbled grabbing me from my shirt.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me?"

"I am afraid you are the victim of Ethan's actions, he killed my father and now I am going to kill you" he said catching my shoulder.

"Let me go" I straggled hitting him with my leg.

He immediately took out a knife and got it near my neck. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes but opened them quickly when I heard a yell, it was from him, his hand was bleeding and a knife was stabbed in it. I looked surprised at him and looked at who threw it and found Grace.

"Cheater, I told you before what you are doing is wrong!!" said the one wearing a mask.

"You are the cheater not me, you are the one who sent someone to kill me when you realized that my job has ended, you and Cain…" yelled Grace firmly.

Ethan interrupted and got out a sword.

"Drop your knife and release my mate"

"You must be kidding me, after all what you have done, you think I am going to leave you?!" he started.

"You only have two choices either to leave her and go back to your castle with no harms or be killed if you didn't leave her" muttered Ethan.

"And where is the third choice?"

"I am talking seriously! There are no other choices"

"There is always a third choice" he said digging his knife in my neck.

Pain was spread all over my body, I gave a yell in pain and fell on my knees, my heart stopped beating for a second at the sight of blood, my hands shivered and my eyes kept closing under my will, I tried to master my elastic body but it never obeyed,  I felt cold like I was in a frozen lack, I heard voices whisper in my ears and heard footsteps behind my back.

"Camilla wake up" Ethan's voice echoed.

"I feel...cold" I mumbled slowly.

"No Camilla, don't worry everything is going to be okay, everything... trust me" his voice echoed and I heard nothing of him again.

My breathing began to decrease and my heart beats started to slow down, I could see all what happened in my life starting from when I was born until the moment I fell on the floor. Everything seemed to be a dream to me. My vision blurred and turned red. And suddenly everything went black, that's when I realized that I would no longer see Ethan again.

'There comes the day when all the demons will rise and kill the pure souls'

I could only wish that Ethan would kill Robert and at that time, I could say I regained my life. Ethan must not die. Kind God, protect Ethan and Grace, let them kill Robert and let them continue their lives together. Kind God, take all the powers I had and give them to Ethan. Life is not only war and fight but it is joy and forgiveness, too. Let Ethan and Grace Live in peace and have a child. Let Ethan live his life after it was taken from him. I want to see Ethan alive again with joy. Burn Robert, Cain and all who were beside them in hell. Kind g God, take my soul and give it to Grace. I have always wished that God could take my soul and give it to Ethan when Ethan was about to die but I shall wish it for Grace this time. Enemies never had mercy. I have always seen myself in Grace. And now I forgive her and give Ethan to her.God blesses them forever

AN:

Next updates is on Tuesday

Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys.