Chapter 11

Jasper's POV :

I couldn't stop thinking about what I could do. And stood up surprised when I heard someone beating out the door. I slowly opened it and found Robert.

"What do you want?!"

"I sneaked to Cain's castle to see if there were any news that would benefit us"

"And..."

"I saw Jordan entering Camilla's room, looks like he likes her"

"No...maybe he just wanted to tell her someth..."

"I heard their conversion, he knows everything about her from Drake" interrupted Robert.

"Drake! he was cheating on his pack then, not only cheating on Ethan"

"Now he is part of our plan"

"Jordan part of our plan?!" I said making fun of him.

"Yes, he likes her because she is beautiful and he wouldn't let Cain kill her"

I was surprised at his intelligence.

"Way to go Robert" I said putting my hand on his shoulder with a smile.

Now Jordan would help me in my plan. I sent one of my men to secretly tell Jordan to come meet me in my house for something concerning Camilla. The following day, the man came and told me about his agreement and he said that he would be arriving in few minutes. I was surprised about his fast agreement. I stayed in my house waiting for his arrival and after seconds, he came knocking on the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. He came in with a smile.

"Sit down" I said pointing on a chair.

"I see you like Camilla" I continued.

"And..."

"You should help me in my plan"

"Help you?!" he murmured surprisingly.

"Yes my plan to free Camilla and Ethan..."

"Free Ethan! you must be kidding me" yelled Jordan hitting the edge of the chair.

"Well...then you want Camilla to die..."

"If I helped you free her and Ethan, she would be his not mine" interrupted Jordan angrily.

"Well I should only tell Cain about that Drake is your friend"

"And what will happen then..."

"You know that Drake is Cain's enemy don't you! and that he helped Ethan in his wars, and I also know about who killed him and who made Grace help Cain..."

"Stop!" interrupted Jordan with a yell.

"Well I think that would annoy Ethan and he would be angry, and you know when Ethan becomes angry what would happen to you, now I think you would better help me, I know very dangerous secrets about you and Cain" I said giving a small laugh.

"And what will I receive if I helped you?"

"Receive! Oh well you would receive life better than Ethan killing you like a dog"

He took his jacket and went outside quickly.

"Is that an agreement?"

"I guess" he said beating his lips from anger.

I closed the door behind him feeling glade he was not that intellegent. I opened the door again when I found Robert knocking on the door.

"There are good news and bad ones, which will I start with?"

"Good"

"I knew that Cain's men are less than ours"

"Good, and the bad news?"

"Ethan is dying in his room and he is very weak"

"How did you know such information?"

"By my own ways"

"And why don't you fight with us in the war"

"Bec...because I had other things to do"

"What is more important than defending your pack from the enemies?"

"Enemies! oh yes right enemies" he said worriedly.

I could say that deep in my heart I feel that Robert is hiding a very dangerous thing but I would soon figure them out.

AN:

next update is on Sunday.