Chapter 7

I leaned my back to see if any of them was still alive and fell on my knees feeling shocked when I found both of them dead. Even I was a hard-hearted but I felt sad and lonely. Camilla and Jasper are the only people I had right then. I started crying and hitting the ground with my hand.

"No...no" I yelled as I held Catherine in my arms.

My eyes turned black.

"Cain" I yelled breaking everything in the room.

Cain was killing everyone in my life. Until I become alone and weak. I went back to my house and met a vampire standing infront of it waiting for my arrival.

"Who are you?" I said getting out a knife from my pocket.

"No...no, calm down. My name is Jordan" he said stretching his arm to shake hands with me.

But I didn't give him my hand and looked down on him. He looked at me in shock and forced a smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked firmly.

"I am Cain's assistant and he has sent me to tell you a message; prepare your farewell to your friends before they die. Camilla is on next"

I looked at him in shock and ran to search for Camilla when I saw him smiling at me.

"Camilla, Camilla" I yelled searching for her.

I found Jasper entering my house and looking at me surprised.

"What happened? where is Camilla?"

"I don't know" I said in shock.

I looked at Jasper angrily.

"I want to start a war with Cain"

"No Ethan, don't let the anger effect you, think of what you are saying. It's too dangerous and you could die in that war"

"I didn't ask you for your opinion. I ordered you to go there and tell them. we are starting a war with them"

Jasper looked at me surprised and went outside to tell them. I smiled at myself as I wore my clothes ready for the war. And after few minutes, Jasper came in my house. He looked worried as he started wearing his clothes ready for the war.

'Now starts the game, so never blame...'

I thought as I went to my men and when I met them I found the excitement filling their hearts and faces and they couldn't wait any longer until they fight. I went to face the Vampire's soldiers. After, a very long walk, I found the Vampire's leader "Cain" with massive amounts of soldiers behind him.

"We meet again" said Cain forcing a smile on his face.

I made a threatening step telling him to start the war. I got out my sword and as soon as the war began, I headed to face Cain. Arms where being cut. Blood splashed on my face during the fight. I found men dieng infront of me and swords reaching bodies and cutting them into pieces. After I reached Cain, I found him smiling at me as he moved his sword towards me to fight me. I enjoyed watching his soldiers die but I enjoyed more watching Cain's face full of fear. I moved my sword quickly to reach Cain's stomach. Blood splashed on my face as I injured him. He fell on the ground from pain and looked at my sword fearing it. I held the sword in both hands ready to rip his head into two pieces but someone interrupted me which was Jordan. He stood infront of Cain protecting him and started fighting me and after the victory was mine and the rest of Cain's men who were still alive started running away, Jordan held Cain and ran away with him. I followed them but Jasper didn't allow me to.

"Wait for the right time Ethan. Now if you went to their castel you would be alone and an easy victim"

I went back to my house and rested in my bed confused where Camilla could be. Someone knocked on the door and my guards opened for him. I went near the door to see who it was and found Jordan.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"Can you come out please"

I went outside and waited for him to start talking.

"Cain is telling you that if you want to see Camilla again, come meet him in his castel and rescue her"

I thought of what he said and turned around but when I heard his movement, I turned around very quickly and found a knife being thrown towards me. A small movement from me saved my heart from being shredded by the knife. How dare he do this infront of my men? I followed him but Jasper stopped me again.

"Not only Cain and Jordan who are Participants in kidnapping Camilla, there are other people helping him"

I looked at Jasper confused and started looking down thinking of who could be helping Cain and looked again at him.

AN:

next update is on monday.