Chapter 8

I entered my house and thought of what I could do, an idea appeared in my mind and made me go straight to Jasper's house and started beating out the door. He opened it in amaze.

"What happened?" he murmured.

"We need a plan" I said.

He looked at me and started thinking.

"You shall collect your men and tell the Black Sky pack to help us in our war then attack at night to interrupt Cain and Jordan, while I shall sneak to Camilla's room and free her. And after I finish, you would hear a whistle and at that moment, you should escape with your men" I said looking at Jasper who was thinking.

"But what if they followed me?" he started.

"Then you shall run away quickly and disappear in the forest"

He looked at me confused and forced the words out of his mouth.

"Nice plane Ethan but when will all of that happen?"

"Tonight"

I went to my training courses to improve my skills until it was the suitable time for the war. After hours Jasper came in and told me to get ready for the war. I went to my house and got dressed to be ready, and after few minutes Jasper arrived with his men waiting for me. I took a deep breath and walked infront of them as a leader. After we were close enough, I left them to attack Cain while putting my knife in my pocket. I moved towards the castle and reached the window of a room which was near the back gate. I jumped up to catch the edge of a window, broke the window and found myself in a room. I quietly sneaked out of it and scanned the place to find Camilla's room. After I reached it and tried to break the door I heard heavy foot steps coming near by me. I caught my breath and hid behind the edge of the door. The steps started getting closer and closer until I realised that he saw me. I dared not look at him but the curiosity made me look up to see who it was and found that it was Jordan. I swallowed and started walking away.

"Stop where do you think you are going?!" his voice yelled behind my back.

I turned around slowly and stared at his sword.

"Take it easy" I said with a low, worried voice.

He called Cain and after few seconds he was infront of me.

"What shall we do with him?" his voice called with joy.

I swallowed and started sweating as I thought of what he could do with me but how did he know that I was here?!

AN:

next update is on Tuesday.