Chapter 18

Ethan's POV :

It all seemed to me like a dream. I could say I am in a situation that I could die right now. I am about to be half mad. I can't believe my eyes, Camilla whome I thought would last with me forever would die! I shouted to the guards to kill him as I stood on my knees and began patting her. They say when an Alpha loses his mate, he dies after few days or becomes half mad or continues his life with another mate but that's a rare thing because most of the Alphas love their mates so hard that they bare not marry another one, but if he was in love with another one, he would continue his life normally. I could say that I have no one else in my heart except Camilla, and I would rather die than be with another one. I called for a doctor but she was already dead. Grace tried calming me down but I would never calm down until I stab my sword in Robert's neck. They say he has a wife and I should now take revenge on my wife by killing his.

"Come on Ethan let's leave" said Grace crying.

She bared not see Camilla on the floor and she began to cry. Voices seemed to echo. I was not concentrating with her, I froze in my place and couldn't move a muscle.

"Come on Ethan let's go, come on" yelled Grace grabbing me from the ground.

The only thing I was doing is looking at her without uttering a word and looked at Camilla again.

"Ethan please, move" she continued.

My new beta helped me stand up.

"Never be weak Ethan, that's what they want!" he started.

"Your weakness is their strength" continued the beta.

I calmed down and listened to his advice. I shall never give them the chance to be strong. Robert, prepare your farewell to your wife. I went back to my house missing Camilla, missing her laugh, her smile, missing everything. Grace tried all the time to calm me down and be in Camilla's place in my heart. But she can't. Every time I touch her things, I shiver and release a tear on my face.

"Ethan, all you have to think about now is killing Robert"

I missed these words from Camilla's lips, I bare not hear them from Grace, she is not Camilla! I have lost a real brother in a war when he was trying to save me but I am going to kill a brother, who has only taken this name because he is my brother from my mother but will never be a brother in my heart. Now the war would begin between two brothers.

"Ethan, what are you going to do now?"

"Wait and you'll see"