Chapter 12

Ethan's POV :

I was in deep shit that I was not sure about if I was getting out of here. My body was aching and I felt so weak, I was afraid to die from hunger and thirst. I stood up surprised when Grace opened the door and got in.

"Ethan! Remember me?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"I came here to help you get out of here" she said smiling.

She gave me her hand, I took it but before she could pull me up to free me. Jordan came in and rapped his hands around her neck. She struggled for some air. He hit her back with the wall, she gave a yell and struggled but because he was way stronger, she couldn't do anything.

"Didn't I tell you get away from him"

"This was not part of our agreement, I told you, you would take..."

"Shut up are you dumb? you are telling him our..." he said trying not to say much.

"What were you going to say huh?" I said grabbing his shirt.

"Do you want to start a fight Ethan?"

"But you know who's gonna win" continued Jordan.

"Yes and it's ofcurse me" I said forcing a smile.

"No Ethan, you're very weak to face him" said Grace.

"I don't care I am almost died"

"No you're not, I will get you out of here and we will live together me and yo..."

I scrolled my eyes feeling sick of her words.

"There is no me and you Grace, when I get out of here I will take Camilla and go home" I interrupted.

"Didn't I tell you it's hard to have the man but it's easy to have the women?" said Jordan looking at Camilla's room.

"What are you talking about, you will never have Camilla, I will not let you until the last breath in me, do you understand me?!" I yelled wanting to beat the shit out of him.

"I am the Alpha of the Black Moon pack which is the strongest pack and all the other packs help me. And won't leave me here forever so, get ready for the attacks" I continued.

He looked at me angrily and took Grace from her shoulder and left.

Jasper's POV :

Tonight was the night where we would free Camilla and Ethan. I got dressed and told my soldiers that it was the most Important war we would ever do. I thought of Ethan like it is the last time I would ever see him again. I thought about if I would succeed. I was terribly worried for if I lost in this war I would loose everything, Ethan and Camilla and I would rather die than watch Ethan die, he was like a brother to me. I couldn't just sit there and think of Ethan suffering. I went outside and lead my men instead of the alpha. I swallowed and took a deep breath before I made any step with my men. I moved with my soldiers and stopped nearly infront of the castle. I thought of what will be happening when I attack. I devided the soldiers of the Black Sky pack from the soldiers of my pack. I left the soldiers of the Black Sky pack to reach the rooms of Ethan and Camilla from the window to free them while I took my soldiers and attacked. I gave a loud yell and ran towards the castle turning into a wolf like my pack did. I faced the soldiers of the vampires and looked down on Cain.

"Now you are the alpha instead of Ethan, my prisoner"

"I believe you are not that perfect in the wars like Ethan" continued Cain.

"Just start it to find out" I murmured.

AN:

next update is on Friday.