Chapter 10

Jasper's POV :

I wondered why I didn't hear the whistle from Ethan or even see either Cain or Jordan in the war. Is there anything wrong with Ethan? After the war ended and my work was done, I went back to my house and sent Drake's friend "Robert" to scan Cain's castle and tell me where Ethan's room was. I waited hours for him to arrive and after a long time, he came to my house trying to take his breath.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"I found Ethan, he was arrested in a room"

"Where is that room?"

"In a dungeon"

"Dungeon?!"

"Yes a dungeon under Cain's room where he would hear any movement that is unexpected"

"But it's not that easy to free Ethan as you think Jasper" continued Robert.

"What do you mean?!" I said trying to get the information out of his mouth.

"If you tried to rescue either Camilla or Ethan both of them would die"

"What?!" I yelled in surprised.

"Cain put four guards on each of Camilla's and Ethan's rooms; to prevent them from running away or from being rescued by your soldiers. If you tried to rescue Camilla, three of the guards on Camilla's room would interrupt your soldiers from reaching her while the other guard would run and call the other guards and Cain might go inside Ethan's room and kill him"

How smart Cain! I need a good plan. I went to Dunken who was the alpha of the black sky pack, and asked him to collect his soldiers to help me with my plan that hasn't yet been completed. I was not sure of what I was doing. Yet didn't have any other plans.

Camilla's POV :

I lasted in my room for weaks and didn't know when I was getting out of here. I was worried about Ethan and didn't know what made him that late in rescuing me. I took a deep breath when I heard the door being opened, a shadow appeared behind it.

"Who are you?" I asked rapping my hands around my legs.

"You may not know me but I know every single thing about you"

I looked at him surprised.

"What?!"

"Remember Drake? the one who used to like you, he wanted you to be for him only because he was jealous of Ethan and wanted everything he had. He told me every single thing about you, how your smile was beautiful, how your hair was adorable when it rests on your shoulders, he found you very beautiful, but Ethan took you beacuse he loved you, otherwise, I don't care about love and these stupid little things, I care about beauty" he said smiling and started getting close to me.

I stood up and moved slowly backwards.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Everything"

I yelled when he touched my hair and found a guard getting inside my room with a knife.

"No...no I told you she would scream"

He returned to me and started smiling. I moved my leg and kicked him with it. He gave a cry and rapped his hands around his stomach trying to decrease the pain.

"Don't worry! I will come back soon"

"Jordan!" a voice called.

"Yes" muttered Jordan.

"Get out of her room now and come with me. We'll go for a walk"

Jordan smiled and left the room. Jordan! what does he want from me?!

AN:

next update is on the same day of publishing this chapter.