Chapter 9

I found Cain looking at me with a smile.

"Now I will do what I had been waiting for, for years" he said getting out his sword and moving it towards me.

Oh god what shall I do now? If he killed me, Camilla would die too and I was the one who wanted to kill him! I wanted to see him suffer and didn't want him to see me weak. I wanted to escape but it was very dangerous and he could kill me but there weren't any other solutions so, I ran away very quickly but fell on the floor when I felt that I could no longer stand on my legs. I didn't know the reason but when I looked at it and found that Jordan threw his knife towards it, I knew that I was dead. And after few seconds, Jordan and Cain appeared behind my back.

"You won't get out of here unless you are dead" muttered Jordan with a laugh.

"I suppose you miss Camilla but I am afraid you won't see her" said Cain forcing me to get up.

"What do you want from me Cain? What else do you want? You killed my parents with cold blood. Won't you ever get enough?!" I muttered.

"Poor Ethan don't you know how I hate to have a Hybrid grandson?! I would better kill you and get rid of all the shame you brought to me" said Cain grabbing me from my shirt.

My eyes began turning black, I tried to raise my hand hardly to hit him but Jordan stopped me and pushed me forward to enter my room which was in a dungeon. I struggled but I was tied to prevent much movement. I hit the door with my leg every time I think of Cain. I wondered what they would do with me when I heard someone opening the door. I saw a shadow of a body building man with a Whip in his hand and he started getting close to me.

"I am sorry but that will hurt" he said giving a smile.

I moved my leg to hit him but he caught it.

"Don't try to hit me, you can't run away from your destiny" he said with a low dangerous voice.

I wasn't afraid of him but I was afraid that the more I stay here the more Camilla's chances to stay alive is less. He grabbed my shoulder and forced me to stand up. I hardly stood on my injured leg. He started releasing my hands from the rope railings, ripped my shirt into two pieces and stretched his hand ready to hit me with the whip. I knew that Cain wanted me to die slowly and wanted to watch me suffer. He grabbed my hands and tied them up by some rope railings tied up with a hole in the ceiling. I took a deep breath and started thinking of Camilla when a big amount of pain was spread all over my body as the whip slapped my skin. I gave a yell when he slapped me with it one more time and the pain became more. I felt my skin being cut and I felt the blood flowing from my back reaching my legs.

'I will show you Cain, I will make you pay for every tear falling from Camilla's eyes' 

I thought as I heard a cry coming from Camilla's room. after about 20 minutes of torments, he released me. I fell down feeling very weak. I couldn't even stand on my legs. Blood flew from my mouth. I wondered when would Jasper free me but I felt that I will last here till I die.

AN:

next update is on Wednesday.