"The deal"

Chapter #2

"Good morning baby" he said seeing her eyes fluttering open
"Mm.. Good morning Om" she added streatching.
"Last night was the best"
"Yes.. And I loved it"
Gauri then wore his shirt wore his shirt which she was wearing last night after picking it up from the floor while Om wore his shorts.

"Om.. When are you planning to wake up?" someone screamed outside banging at the door and Om got irritated, "Maybe in an hour I'll be down Rudy.. Get lost"
"Om it's 10 am! You never wake up so late"
"Plz Rudy.. I'll come down by 11"
"Ok"

He turned towards Gauri and kissed her forehead, "You ok?" and she replied putting her palm on his cheek, "Hmm.. Ya.. Maybe"

"You want me to drop you till the bathroom?"
"Hmm.. Ok"

He lifted her and left her near the bathroom and went to take out his clothes for a bath after wearing a shirt when he heard a scream and he rushed towards the bathroom.

"Jaan, jaan kya hua?! Gauri open the door"

"Aaaahhhhhhh"
"Gauri plz open the door and don't panic.. Plz don't panic... Take deep breaths"
She opened the door and hugged him
"Th-there that l-lizard"
"OK.. Calm down now alright?"
"Om I can't breathe"
"Gauri... Gauri!!!!"
Her breathing suddenly became heavy and om loosened the knot of the bathrobe a bit but no use. He tried rubbing her back and patting but she couldn't breathe and,
"Ouch... Om.. It hurts... Oww"
She started getting pain in her chest and she fell on her knees when Om got more panicked..
"Rudy!!! Rudy call Gauri's doctor now!! Plz immediately"
"But what happened Om" Rudy asked
"I... I think it's that again.. Plz plz call fast"
"Ya.."
"Gauri..Gauri plz... Plz try to breathe... Plz"
"H... Hubby... I..."
"Shh... Don't speak wifey plz... Just try to breathe plz..."
Rudy had called the doctor and she was on her way but here, Gauri was suffering and Om was just trying to do something for her.

After hour,

The doctor examined Gauri and came out.
O: Doc is it that again?
D: I'm afraid yes Omkara..
O: But how can it be so often?
D: Look.. This is a major case.. I really don't think she should panic so badly and over emotion is bad for her.. But human reaction.. Its natural but plz ensure that from now on you take care of her health and I'll prescribe some medicines.. I'll give it to your brother..
R: Ok.. Om you go.. Bhabi needs you now.
Just then Anika came running
A: Chutki!!! Chutki!!!
O: Stop! Mrs Oberoi if you try to cross this line, I swear it would be the worst..
A: But Om my sis....
O: Your sister has her husband now.. And where were you all this while huh? Busy seducing your husband or romancing with him to not notice your sister?
A: Om!!!
R: Kya Om? He's right.. Where were you all this while? Aa gaye bade sisterhood nibhane.. Om you go!!!
He entered the room to find Gauri sitting up there and went to her.
"You ok?"
"Haha.. You're asking this second time"
"That time it was for a different reason and now.. it's totally different"
"Ya.. I'm fine now... Was it that again?"
"Ya.. I told you not to panic na?"
"I'm sorry... Idk how that lizard.."
"Shh... Its ok not you're fault.. I'm gonna scold the servants for this"
"Hmmm"
"Gauri listen, you have asthma and heart problem you know that right? So plz... Plz take care of yourself.. I can't lose you"
"I know... And I'm sorry"
"It's ok.. Now rest... I'll go get some breakfast ok?"
"Ok"

He went out and started screaming

"Raghav!!!!" (just like khanna)
He came running and then stood in front of Om
"Yes sir?"
"Yesterday I had told you to check my bathroom and Re stock everything right?"
"Yes sir.. And it was done in Gauri ma'ams presence"
"How could you not clean it then? And how was there a lizard today?"
"Sir... I-I don't know... Maybe we left the window"
"What?!"
"I'm sorry sir"
"Do you know what it could cost me? You know that Gauri has a heart problem right? Then why did you do it!!!!!"
"Arre kaun chilla raha hai?" Dadi came
"Dadi.. Raghav ki wajah se aaj Gauri.. "
" Oh.. Accha.. Chod he om.. Galti ya sab se hoti hai ab ja"
"OK dadi.. But plz be careful Raghav.. I can't lose my wife alright?"
"Yes sir"

Raghav POV

But we didn't leave the window open and I really think there is someone else other than us over here.. And yesterday when I saw that man running from om sirs room? Uugghhhh forget it
POV Ends

He took breakfast and went to their room and then they both fed each other.

"No office today?"
"No.. Not today"
"Plz... Not because of me.. Hubby!!!"
"No.. You aren't well and I will stay here and ensure that you rest"
"Now go bathe"
"Ok".. He went took a shower and came out and was combing his hair and was about to tie his hair when a smack landed on his head.
"Ouch!"
"Dada ji aap apne baal khule rakhiye"
"Wah kya din aa gaye.. The great OSO is getting smacks from his wife"
"Look.. Mr OSO I don't care"
"Accha chalo let's go"
"Om.. I think we need to talk"
"Again?"
"Yup again"
"Ok"

They went to the hall but Om was carrying Gauri and Ruvya and Dadi weren't at home so Om brushed his nose with Gauri's and swirled her "Last night the chocolate was like poison cause I hate sweets" Om said and they both were laughing when they heard a sound,

"Uhhh.. Mr Oberoi?"
"Oh, Mr Malhotra?"
He put gauri down and she ran away from there making the excuse of getting some snacks and Om made Mr Malhotra sit and they started speaking about the deal when gauri entered and sat beside om and they both sat there hand in hand, entwining their fingers.
"I must say you both love each other very deeply. How long are you married for? And was it love marraige?" Mr Malhotra asked out of curiosity and both replied at once, "7 months and 13 days" and Malhotra went into shock as rikara looked at each other lovingly. "And yes ummmm.. It was love marraige" said Om impressing Malhotra.
"Mr Oberoi, you look different at home"
"My wife likes me like this at home cause business and home shouldn't be mixed"
"That's true.. Well about the deal..."
Om got nervous now.. He pressed their entwined hands and she just patted his hands waiting for an answer..
"You've got it" announced Mr Malhotra as Rikara hugged and celebrated while Mr Malhotra stared at them in awe.. Then Om lifted Gauri in the same position and pressed a long kiss on her cheek, "My lucky charm.. I love you!!!" and they hugged again but Mr Malhotra interrupted, "Mr Oberoi.. The paperwork?" and Om pulled out of the hug and held gauri possesively and replied, "Can we do it tomorrow? I'm on holiday today as my wife isn't well" and Mr Malhotra nodded and left.

As soon as he left rikara looked at each other, screamed and hugged each other and said in unison, "We got the deal!!!!" and soon after, Om called Rudy and informed him and he was also as happy as Om

######

Rikara were cooking in the kitchen with Gauri on the slab and Om cooking when Shivaay entered to take a glass of water and Om stopped cooking as the smile from his face vanished and he looked to the other side, "M-mai paani" shivaay tried to justify but om just raised his hand and told him to go and he took the water said, "Congratulations" and went..
"Hey you didn't have to behave like that"
"Wifey... I've told you before"
"As you wish.. Hubby"

Precap: No!!! You can't leave me Gauri!!! Plz!!! Plz gauri I can't lose you!!! Plzzz!!!!

Target:
Ok I'll reduce it 30+votes and 10+comments

My sister Sharan won't be giving any updates cause she is injured badly bcoz she was upset on the dying response and was walking absent minded when she fell... So she has a bad muscle catch in her thy and can't walk fast.. So I'm keeping her away from all of this.. Strictly..

This story may have updates everyday... But this story will be updated version very often.

Also, a new os will be out by Monday or Tuesday as I was busy with the thinker awards and many other things..

Bye, see you soon,

Sammy.