"Signing The Deal"

Chapter #9

"Ouch" Gauri winced in pain while he was bathing her.
"I'm so sorry to hurt you Gauri but plz just bear it" he said while she nodded and he washed around the wound careful not to hurt her.

After he was done, he wrapped her in a fluffy white towel that reached her knees and carried her until bed. He helped her change and purposely made her wear a casual shirt and pant because he knew that it hurted for her to stay in kurtas with the big wound on her stomach.
"You're fine?" he asked while she just  nodded.
"I'm ok.. But the bandaging.." she said and he cupped her face, "I'll be gentle ok?"
"Hmm.. I trust you"
"OK.. Now just lift your shirt and plz tell me if it hurts.. I'll stop right then ok?"
"Ok"

She lifted up her shirt till the end of her wound and he brought the first aid kit. He sat beside her and dabbed the antiseptic on to the cotton and glanced over only to see his wife tightly closing her eyes and sitting there. He held her hand.. "Just bear the pain ok?". "Hmm" she replied.

He slowly cleaned the wound blowing it occasionally and she was controlling all the pain she had. He then bandaged the wound carefully and sighed.
"Pheeewww! Done!" and showed off his 32 teeth.

"Om I" Rudra entered and closed his eyes, "Oh I'm sorry. Plz carry on.. Should I send bhavya over to help you?" he asked while Gauri lowered the shirt,"No Rudy Bhaiya.. Its done"

"OK bhabi.. Om.. Deal?"
"Yup coming"
He kissed Gauri's forehead and left.

#######

"Om... The party is today" 
"And the deal is gonna be signed today"
"What about the speech?"
"It's done"
"Who wrote it?"
"Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi"
"Huh?"
"She's done a writing and speech course man"
"Now we are better than Mr Oberoi"
"Hmm.. Let's go and sign the deal now"

######

"Gauri!!! I'm leaving for office!!" Om screamed and Gauri came almost running while Om caught her, "Slow down.. You're not well"
"OK.." she handed over the files, "Now go"
"Aren't you forgetting something jaan?"
"Kya?"
"My hug and I want a kiss"
"Hayee"

She hugged him and he hugged her tight kissing her hairs. Then she pecked his lips while Rudra went "Haww" while Bhavya closed her eyes and Rikara separated embarrassed.
"Om.. I'll sign the deal you can stay if you want" Rudra said.
"I could do that but Gauri would kill me.. Chalo"

They went to office while Gauri sat on the couch due to the pain.

######

"Let's sign the deal Mr Malhotra?" Om asked smiling while he nodded and signed the deal papers. Om and Rudra also signed the deal papers while the deal was done.

"What about the party Mr Oberoi?"
"Oh its tonight" Om said.
"Ok"

He left and Rudra sat down to learn the speech. On the other side, Anika was trying to talk to Gauri but Gauri was constantly ignoring her. Same with Bhavya. She also ignored Anika.

Anika finally gave up bcoz she knew that there is no use and decided to compete with them for the speech. So she went and forced shivaay into saying the speech. The real intention of Anika was to get Gauri write the speech after convincing her but thanks to Rudra, it wasn't possible now and she made Shivaay write the speech as well as learn it.

Omkara and Rudra were going to say the part by part together and they were in absolute success learning it. They were all set to set the stage on fire today.

######

They reached home all tired only to be welcomed with a warm hug by their wives. Om carried gauri till the room while Rudra also carried bhavya to the room.

#####

Om reached the room and put Gauri on the bed and sat beside her. "You had your medicine?"
"No.. No medicine plz hubby"
"Jaan... For me plz..."
She ran her fingers through his face and held his collar and was about to kiss him, "Jaan, this won't work" and she whined and crossed her arms and sat on the bed while he went to the cupboard and took out the medicine.

(the bold text are sign language and eye signing.. Hope you understand)
(it could be om or ri)

"Have it na"
"No"
"Plz"
"No"

He took the bottle, acted as if he opened the cap and inverted it covering it to his mouth and Gauri ran to him,
"Are you mad?"
"Haha... Acting"
She smacked him and he hugged her from the behind gesturing her to drink the medicine whole she nodded and he made her drink it from behind.
"Meri jaan"
"Mera Chirota"
And he kissed her forehead and both got ready.. Om also helped Gauri to get ready.

Hi! I'm back!!! Whatsup? Sharan is gonna come back guys!!! This is only bcoz of kara_ki_ri and user112389 thanks guys!

Precap :- The party

Target :- 40+votes and 10+comments.

Love,
Sammy 💜