"The fight"

Chapter #6

Gauri sat on the bed covered with a blanket just after her husband re-bandaged her wound and went to get her some food. She was lost in her own thoughts while he was gone.

####################

***Flashback***

Gauri slept on the bed while I'm placed a sweet and soft kiss on her forehead, "I'll get you lunch" but just then, Anika entered with a big Tiffin in her hand, "Om... I brought food. Let's eat?" Om looked at Gauri and she nodded with a slight smile and he left the room saying, "I'm going to eat with Rudy. You guys eat.

~€$¢~{}¥^€}

Anika was paying a lot of visits nowadays to Gauri. She used to get food, she used to stay and talk but all of this was affecting her husband's relationship with her. The moment he comes, she always interrupts and he had to always go out to give Gauri her space. One day, Rudy stood outside Gauri's ward and was speaking to a client when he heard Anika and Shivaay speak.

"Shivaay plz... She's my sister"

"And what you're doing to my brother is wrong" 

He started recording the conversation.

"Shivaay... I love Gauri and Om had taken my place.... It was time I show him that he is coming between us sisters"

"But he has the right to.. He's her husband!"

"So what? I don't care.. I want my position in her life back and I will get it by hook or by crook" 

"But Anika..."

"I don't wanna hear anything Shivaay... I just want my chutki back" and she walked away leaving Rudy in shock who ran to his brother.

"Om Mrs Oberoi is trying to take your place in Bhabi's life"

"Wait what?!"

"Ya listen to this recording" 

After listening to the recording, Om was as angry as ever. His brown orbs were shooting daggers at the woman sitting inside the ward talking to his wife and he pushed the door and went in.

|€™¥=¥✓${[¥]

***The***Flashback***End***

############################

"Wifey!" I'm enters the room holding a plate of chopped fruits for them along with some juice.

"Yes hubby?" She asks innocently.

"Are you fine? Does it hurt more after the bandaging?" He says taking a seat beside her.

"No... It's fine... It's just the fight that is bothering me Hubby.. I mean, first my maaraige, then Chachi and now that I came to know my birth secret... Although Di does not know that I know it.. it's difficult for me to just handle everything... And Ajay.. also the fight in the hospital hubby" she said as he held out a piece of apple for her and she bit into it.

"I know wifey... I know that it's not easy for you... Nor for me alright? Tumhe bhagana itna aasan Nahi tha" he says chuckling.

"Ya ya... You've become old na now... Mere dadu"

"Haha ya!" He says hugging her as she hugs him back.

"Om!" Rudy enters spoiling their moment. "Yes Rudy?" He answers getting out of the hug. "Om what about the party? And the speech? You wanna talk in private?" He asks handing out a few files to Om while he tosses it aside, "Nope... My wife isn't well... Party postponed" he says looking lovingly at his wife while Rudy nods, takes the file and goes.

"What about the annual speech?" She asks while he smirked, "I'll give it.. like every year"

########

Anika sat and cried in her room bcoz of all the things that had happened to her these days. Her husband wasn't like before, her sister had come to know about the plan and now was disgusted by her and also the speech this year had to be given by Shivaay but I'm was giving it... She had to find a solution but how? She had nothing left now... She hates everything and just wanted all of it to stop. Even her husband was now disgusted by her acts... After Rudy found out, he was actually very grateful to him for his deed and then, all that she had done during Gauri's marriage and all the trouble created by her, came in front of her eyes while Gauri who sat in her room with her husband happily, recalled their love story.

######

Hey everyone! Whatsup?! I'm back with a bang after a day and I updated this... So I'm still on vacay but just got some time e as my mom went for the pooja and stuff, so I decided to update.. Next part is very important as it is their love story... Stay tuned,

And many more pics!

Wind crazy on the highway   ps: my mom thinks it's cute

Rajas seat park... Scenery is like heaven on earth 

That's all!

Love,

Sammy