"We need to talk"

Chapter #1

Gauri descended down the stairs looking as mesmerizing as ever and Om was literally drooling at her. She came down, held Om's hand and gestured him with her eyes to stop staring at her and take dadi's aashirvad and they did so. Soon after, he held her possesively by the shoulder and whispered into her ears, "We need to talk" and she muttered a "shit!" in her brain but before she could speak dadi interrupted reminding them of their marriage which made a tear slip her eyes and this did not go unnoticed by Om. He immediately cupped her face, "Hey.. Its ok.. You don't need to always look on the bad side na? Look on the brighter side.. You have such a hot husband" to which she chuckled making Om's heart melt and a beautiful smile adorned their face and they were engaged in an intense eyelock when Rudy interrupted "Hawwwww!! Dadi ke saamne yeh sab bolte hue sharam nahi aati?" and Om who was busy hugging his wife consoling her said, "I can do anything for that smile" to which dadi went "Awwww... I'm so happy about you guys" and Gauri wiped her spilling tears and replied, "Yes dadi.. Me too" she turned towards om who was standing just beside her, "And my husband is only hot with open hairs and small specs Dada ji" to which Om ran behind her after muttering, "Oh no you didn't!" for which dadi and ruvya had an awesome laugh.

######

Now that the Pooja was over, Om wanted to speak to his wife.. Badly but Gauri was nervous cause he was behaving so cheesy the whole day and while helping her in the preparations, he didn't actually 'help' her. She entered the room and Om went to her. "Wifey, you must be tired.. Haina? Go change whilst I get some hot chocolate for both of us ok?" and she smiled at the caring nature of her husband and he kissed her forehead before leaving to get the hot chocolate.

He came back with a tray and kept it on a side table before going and hugging his wife from the behind and kissing her cheek, "Come on.. We need to talk I guess" and the nervousness ate her up from inside.

"By the way you look nice in my shirt"
"Thank you... Om, can I hug you?"
"I'm all yours"
and opened his arms as his wife came running in hugging him as tight as possible, "Don't butter me wifey.. It won't work" and she bit her tongue still in his embrace and then, they took a seat on their very favorite purple couch (new in his room) as he handed over a cup of hot chocolate and a big chocolate from the fridge,
"Aww.. You bought me chocolate?"
"Yup.. Cause my wifey loves chocolate na?"
"Hmm"
And then Gauri couldn't concentrate. She started muttering to herself but Om said, "Tell me.. Is something wrong?"
"I'm sorry"
"For what? "
" I'm sorry... I know my Facebook status still says single and I.. I'm sorry for posting a pic of us on Instagram" she confessed in one breath which made Om laugh his heart out.
"Aww.. Your fb status is single even after you posted our pics saying 'love you hubby'?"
"You saw them? "
" Yup.. And which pic on Instagram may I know?"

And she showed him the pic.

(Shrenal mandir selfie)

"Baby, it's just a selfie.. Relax"
"Phew!! Wait what did you wanna talk if not all of this?"
"I know you were and are still in contact with Anika"
She gulped. It was true that she was in contact with Anika.... and the fiasco created by her husband today about the partition and all was too much for her to handle cause she loved her sister but she also loved her husband.. She was stuck between both.
"Jaan, you listening?"
"Ya.. I'm sorry Om.. But if you are my husband, she is also my sister na?"
"I know.. And I'm not mad at you"
"Wait.. You aren't?"
"Nope... I just wanted to tell you that you can share anything with me"
"Oh.. You scare me"
"Ya.. Gauri you look worried... Is there something you wanna talk about?"
"Why did the house have to be parted?"
"Babe... I don't love him anymore and you know me na? Om angry on him.. Very much and he killed my dad! How can I ever forgive him?"
"Hmm.. Its ok.. Now...."
"Now what?"
"Let's make my husband hot"
"Let me see how you do that"

She sat on his lap and he removed the fringe from her face and kept his hands on her waist supporting her. Then, she slowly removed his spectacles. They both were engaged in an eye lock all this while. She kept the specs on the side table and removed his rubber band and he shaked his head letting his locks down.

"Now you look like my husband"

"The hot chocolate got cold"
"Ohh.. Let's warm it up with your hotness"
"Nah.. Its only for you"
"Aww.. My hubby"
She leaned towards his chest putting her arms around him.
"My wifey"

The next thing that happened, was that they both drank hot chocolate gossiping about Om's business associates with Gauri still on him. Then his wife challenged him.

"Do you love me?"
"Is that even a question?"
"Prove it"
"Anything you say"
"Would you drink poison if I fed it to you?"
"Yes.. I would die for you.. And the poison will taste like nectar from your hands"
"Then share my chocolate"
"OK.. At least you're not killing me"
"Oh plz.. I love you"
"I love you too"
"Now have this"
She held out the chocolate on front of him and he took a bite of it and Gauri are from the same part. Then, Om took a bite where Gauri had eaten and she where he had. It continued until the whole chocolate was finished.
" I enjoyed that"
"What? Staring at me?"
"No.. The chocolate and you.. Both"

With that, he lifted her put carried her, put her on the bed and came on top of her as the screen blurred out.

First attempt! Plz do support.. Redux is crap so this is my take.. It was supposed to be an OS but I've decided to continue it.. Besides.. It would be too long..

Target: 80+votes and 30+comments bcoz this is very long.. Next chapter will be up soon.
Thank you,
Sammy.