"Perfect"

Chapter #17

I found a love,
For me...
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead,

I found a girl,
Beautiful and sweet.
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

Om sang back hugging Gauri. "Ri you know how much i love you?" He asked and she turned her face away and wiped her tears. "I do know how much you hate me" she said and he pouted. "Im sorry i have to go but you know this is for my art and not business.. Jaan plz.." he said and she turned towards him. "A month? A month without you? Plz no!!!"she cried and hit him on his chest while he just pulled her closer hugging her, "I'm an idiot na? For making you cry?" He asked while she smacked him, "Jerk" she whispered and leaned closer if possible.

####

He had to leave for Germany for a month and apparently, she couldn't go bcoz of Anika and Shivaay. It was 3 months to their healing, respectively and everything had been fixed except for one thing. I'm wasn't living with his brothers anymore. He had gone away from them, for his good. He couldn't let his wife suffer amongst partiality of dadi and apparently, Shivaay and Anika's 3rd marriage. Sahil had requested them to come and so, Gauri was attending and om had to fly to Germany for a month for an exhibition.

######

"Jaan... Plz don't cry"
"Kara..." She said seeing him from the screen of her iPad. Parting was difficult. He had hugged her for half an hour and kissed long enough to let go but she just leaned closer. Finally, she slept off in his arms and he made her sleep, kissed her forehead and left. He left a note saying that he would call back and he did. Right now, she was crying seeing him so far away.

"Di" Sahil came into the room disturbing their moment. Gauri quickly wiped off her tears and cut the call signing om to call back later and turned towards Sahil. "Hmm?" She asked while he sat beside her. "Missing jiju?" He asked while she nodded pouting and hugged him. "Why did he have to leave?" She asked cutely and Sahil wiped her tears. "Don't worry. He'll be back" he said and she nodded.

########

Shivaay and Anika's marraige was over and Gauri was leaving and that too, in the night. "Chutki plz stay" Anika protested but she answered bluntly, "What should I do staying on it Suhaag raat? Miss my husband?" And walked off.

#########

Gauri threw herself on the bed. It had been exhausting and she hadn't had a chance to even call om. She video called him ASAP and he picked up.
"Hi Gauri"
"You're busy?"
"Even if I am, never for you"
"Kara.. plz come back"
"2 more weeks Jaan"
"That's like 2 centuries"
"Haha.. very funny"
"You had dinner?"
"Lunch Jaan.. I'm in Germany"
"Oh ya... Sorry... My mind is just not working today"
"Kya hua?"
"Our anniversary" she says as tears form in her eyes.
"I won't be there"
"It's in 3 days"
"I'm sorry.. this is important"
"I know"
"Accha, I gotta go.... Love you... Sys"
"Sys?"
"You'll come to know... Bye"

She sighed and cut the call and soon, drifted off to sleep.

########

Yes! Sam isn't dead... And is giving too many updates so stay tuned!!!!
For almost all my stories!
Target: 60+ votes 6+ comments

Love,
Sammy 💜