"You bug me"

Chapter #4

The night was difficult for rikara. Both were missing each other badly.. But what bothered om most is that who was behind this? They had investigated the whole house only to find nothing and Om felt horrible. Finally, as the night passed, both of them gave in and slept.

The next morning, at 5 Om reached the hospital so that Bhavya could go on her duty. The moment he went in, he woke bhavya up and sent her while he himself slept there.

It was 8 when gauri woke up only to find her jhatadari sleeping there. She woke him up by calling him, "Omkaraji?!" and he being a light sleeper woke up.
"Good morning baby" he said stretching
"When did you come?"
"At 5.. Bhavya had duty na"
"Oh.. Accha plz help me get up na.. And plz stay here from today.. I missed you and having bhavya around wasn't that great"
"Haha I told ya"

He caught her by the waist and helped her sit up and then took a seat beside her.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm ok"
"Office?"
"I'll have rudy get my laptop and I'll work here.. I've got u something you forgot by the way"
"What?"
"Your kindle" he handed it over to her.
"Awww... My baby"
"Oohhhh so someone calling me baby huh?"
"Not you Dada ji, my kindle"
"Ha very funny"

And she pulled his rubber band making his locks fall on his face and pecked his lips. "Now you're my husband" while he just chuckled.

########

He went and called Rudy and told him to come while the nurse changed Gauri's clothes and Rudy said that he was gonna get dadi too and Om agreed.
He went in after the nurse went out and fed Gauri breakfast while he also had some. By the time they finished breakfast, dadi and rudy were there.
"Arre dadi aap aa gayi" Om said after making gauri sit and cleaning her face with a tissue after Breakfast.
"Om.. Are you coming to office today?" Rudy asked while dadi smiled.
"No rudy.. I'll work here" Om replied looking at Gauri.
"Ok" Rudy said.

Dadi went towards Gauri and caressed her face and said with concern, "You're fine na puttar?"
"Yes dadi... I'm ok"
"Were you able to sleep last night or the pain was too much?"
"No.. It was ok dadi"
"And when did Om come here?"
"At 5 dadi"
"Awww... Mera baccha... And this donkey (she smaked rudra) was sleeping all this while. Raghav had to pull him out of bed"
"😂😂😂 I told you dadi.. This donkey is useless"
"Ae Om don't laugh too much ok?" Rudy replied.

After staying for sometime, Dadi went back home and Rudy went for office leaving Rikara alone.

#######

Gauri was on her kindle while Om was on his laptop sipping on his coffee when gauri called him, "Om.. Omkara... Omkaraji look at this na.. Its so hilarious"

"Not now gauri.. I'm checking the cctv footage of the house.. Plz"
"But look at this na"
"Gauri I said I'm busy"
"But om.. "
" Gauri! I said I'm busy and I don't wanna talk to you! You get that?" he said in an angry tone.

Gauri felt bad.. She turned to the other side as tears rolled down her cheeks. "He's so busy to spare time for me.. Why did he even stay here?"

######

"Gauri have your food" Om said trying to feed her but she just turned her head to the other side.

"Get lost.. You must be busy" she replies, her voice shaking.
"Wifey I'm so sorry.. I didn't wanna scream at you but you were just bugging me when I was working and you know I don't like it"
"Oh yeah? I was bugging you? That is what I do na bug you?"
"No.. Sorry I didn't mean it like that.. Plz I'm sorry don't ignore me plz.. I love you"
"No you don't.. If I bug you then plz leave me"
"No wifey plz.. Let me explain"
"Why? Why should I let you explain? And what do u mean by that I bug you?"
"No.. You bug me.. A lot but that's what I love about you... I love you gauri.. And the day I proposed you, I accepted all the bugging you would ever do.. Plz I'm sorry.. I love you.. Plz forgive me"
She looked at him teary eyed and hugged him tight while both of them cried and he rubbed her back soothing and calming her down.
"I'm sorry hubby"
"Me too Wifey.. Sorry for screaming at you"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
He kissed her cheek when Ruvya entered.
"Om.. Why is bhabi crying and why are you hugging her?"
"Nothing Rudy bhaiya.. Just that it was paining a lot and I started crying"
"So I hugged her.. Ok gadhe?"
"Wow bhaiya that's so sweet.. I wish Rudy was like you"
"I'll show you after going home" Rudy whispered in her ears making bhavya blush.
"I heard that gadhe"
"Shut up Om"
"Hey! Dare you copy my line.. Shut up Rudy" as they all burst out in laughter.

######

"I wish I could sleep cuddling you hubby" Gauri said frowning as he tucked her into the bedsheets and kissed her forehead.
"Sleep wifey.. This is a hospital and moreover.. You're not supposed to put pressure on your stomach"
"At least you're with me"
"OK.. Sleep"
"Fine"

Both of them went to sleep while a person entered the ward with a knife in his hand approaching towards Gauri.. It was the same man who was going in the Oberoi Mansion twice but who was this person and why did he want to kill Gauri?

Thank you so much guys! Hope you all liked it. Thanks for all the love and I have written a new story named, "Jaan I'm here" and I swear it's super cute.
Target: 45+votes and 15+comments
Love,
Sammy.