"Happy Anniversary!"

Chapter #18

Gauri slept with a lot of difficulty after crying for about 2 to 3 hours. It was the night, next day was their anniversary and he wasn't there. It was about midnight when she felt two arms snaking around her waist. She pushed the hands as the person fell onto the ground and yelped in pain. "Ouch! Wifey" he said as she woke up to a start, "Hubby? Kara is it literally you?" She screached and he nodded still rubbing his back and she pounced on him and put her legs around his waist as she hugged him by the neck. "Happy anniversary jaanu" he says placing a long kiss on her cheeks and closes her eyes getting into the feeling, "Happy anniversary chirote" she says excited and kissed him. They kissed for what seemed eternity and broke apart panting resting their foreheads against each other. "I hope you remember.." she tells looking straight into his eyes. "I do" he replies back, "Our anniversary album... I already got it done with a really awesome picture on it" he said while she jumped in happiness, "Show na" she points as she gets off him and he gets the album from his suitcase.

It was a leather album with a zip on one side, it was like a folder and it had 'together forever' written on the front with a pic of them. It was a collage of pictures. On the bottom, there was a picture of their hands held and entwined together. Thee were many photos on top, one of him hugging her from behind, one of him kissing her cheek, one of her kissing his forehead, their marriage picture, their honeymoon picture but there was also a big picture in between. It was a picture of them kissing and due to that, they had to hide the album somewhere in the cupboard or they would die of embarrassment.

He embraces her slowly from behind as she gets immotional. "This is so pretty... Thank you" she said and he headed towards the bed as she lies on his chest and they slipped into deep slumber.

####

Morning rays made their way only towards Oms eyes who squeezed them flattering them open. He started wiggling forgetting that Gauri was sleeping on his chest. "Om... Stop wiggling" she muttered in her sleep and he stopped and kissed her forehead. "Happy first anniversary Gauri ji" he says and she opens her eyes and smiles. "Happy anniversary hubby" she says and hugs him. They both stay in the same position and the wicked bell rings to seperate them. Om goes to open it while Gauri opens it. "Go to the guest bedroom and lock yourself... Let's fool them a bit" she said as he nods smirking and runs while she goes to open the do.

She opens the door and finds all of them as they hug her wishing her happy anniversary and Rudy finally buts in.
"Bhabi did om call?" He asks as she smirked but hid it then.
"No.. he's the worst husband ever" she says.
"No worries... You call him" Shivaay says as she takes out her phone.
She call his number and he picks up and she puts it on speaker.
"Hello?"
"Omkara... What is today?"
"It's our anniversary... Happy first anniversary Jaan"
"I'm video calling you now"
"Now? I'm a big mess"
"So what? I am calling"
"Hmm... Let me just wear my specs and on the night light"
"Ha ok"

She video calls him and he picks up immediately. Everyone looks at him. His hair was open and he was wearing his specs and constantly rubbing his eyes. "Hmm" he says as everyone wishes him. "When are you coming?" Gauri asks as he sleepily says "1 week more Ri" and then she tries to control her laugh.
"Come out I can't help it" she says almost laughing and he laughs from the phone as everyone go shocked. "Coming" he says and everyone is confused. "He's coming now... How?" Anika asks and Gauri points towards the guest bedroom as everybody's eyes go wide open and they run and hug him as he cuts the call.

"You came?" Rudy asked while he laughed and looked at Gauri. "Only for her" he says as everyone laughs and the girls go "awwww"

########

Precap: A day out

I'll be updating angel or evil and many more books... Except yeh hai hamari kahani.. I'll be working on that after the end of Jaan I'm here and epilogue of both #metoo and Jaan I'm here.
Target: 60+ votes 4+ comments.

The target isn't getting completed nowadays... Plz do complete it.

Love,
Sammy 💜