"The Past ~ 3"

Chapter #16

"Gauri will marry him." Her mom said and she froze in her place. How could she marry this person when she loved om? She literally ran towards her room sulking and threw herself on the bed licking the room and letting her tears flow. "I'm not marrying him.. I love Om and I will marry only him" she declared in a shaking voice. No one could hear her but the wake. She was helpless right now... She needed some comfort, someone to convince her that she's not wrong. She immediately called Omkara and spoke trying her best to control herself from crying but her tears spilt down her cheeks onto her bed and Omkara who tried to console her failed miserably. This resulted in him climbing the pole up to her house and barging in to her room and hugging her tight asking her what had happened.
"Om..Omkara" she sobbed and he soothed her by rubbing her back whispering sweet nothings into her ears kissing her hair occasionally until she finally spoke up. "Omkara.. Ma has fixed my marriage" she said and cried loudly letting his shirt soak up her tears. "With whom?" He asked concerned and angry but in a calm tone. "Ranbir... He has disguised himself as Ajay" she said and cried and cried continuosly but slept off and Om placed her on the bed kissed her forehead and left.

Omkara starlight went to Ranbir. He threatened him by the Oberoi name and Ranbir got hell scared but didn't give up on Gauri. He lusted her and would get her by hook or by crook. He wanted her to lose her virginity with him but with Omkara, it wasn't possible.

######

Omkara let every ritual pass smoothly and didn't bother although Gauri was hell sad about this. On the day if the marriage, both of them ran away to get married and when they returned, they were tied in a scared bond of marriage, love and friendship which could never be broken down by anything. Ranbir urf Ajay swore to take revenge and left.

And Rikara lived from now, as a couple surrounded by love from each other.

##########

"Gauri" Omkara said entering his bedroom hugging his wife from behind. The past few days had been hectic but her bond with her sister was fixed and she loved that. The fight between the brothers had also decreased and she hoped that it would soon end leading to the obro moments which were darn famous. Now, living in rikara mansion for months and months together has helped her a lot. She has healed, lived joyfully, did what she loved and solved all her problems. Now she was ready to go back to her normal life.
"Kara..."
"Hmm"
"Let's go back"
"Hmmm" he sighed inhaling the smell of her hair.
"I love you" she said and leaned on to his chest.
"I love you too... More" he said and closed his eyes while she did the same.

Living with each other, loving each other and spending the whole life with someone isn't that easy, but... Love has no limits and no bounds and that is why,
Live, love, forgive and forget.

#######

This is me signing off. Was this the end? Idk! Check out the banner!!
Target: 50+votes 7+comments.

Love,
Sammy 💜🖤