"Our love confession"

Brackets are oms pov 

Chapter #7

Gauri sat on the bed as her husband fed her, "Hubby... You remember our marriage?" She innocently asked while eating and he says, "Yes". 

##################

#@-+£!£(_(')

****Flashback****

After Shivaay went to jail, Om was broken, devastated, frustrated but he had to manage the whole family. All the responsibility fell on his shoulders but he didn't crumple... Not a bit. Instead, took all the responsibility, cried in person but put up a fake smile outside.. Consoled his brother and sister, his mother and his grandmother when she came back. Gauri was back and went to meet the Oberois. The moment she stepped into Om's room, he went and hugged her. "Where were you?" And she reciprocated and said, "I had gone for my internship but I'm back" he hugged her more tight, "Thank god for that" 

~~~~

Meeting everyday, joking around and going out was frequent for Rikara. They used to meet every single day, Gauri had almost become a member of the house and they both used to go out frequently. He was getting better. If he hadn't have her, he would have been broken by now and Rudra had also moved on from the incident. 

~~~~

It was Valentine's week and Om celebrated every day. Hug Day, chocolate Day, rose day, teddy day, and promise Day. But the real challenges were propose Day when he handled the situation by saying, "Will you be my best friend" but what would he do on kiss day? He couldn't french kiss her obviously... But he did kiss her but on the cheek saying that she's his best friend and on valentine's Day, they both went out as 'best friends'

~~~~

It was almost 2 years to their relationship and both were very comfortable and close to each other. 

"Om do you dye your hair?"

"Nope"

"How are your hairs so good, so silky, so smooth?"

"I don't know... It's... Ummmm.. Natural" 

"Accha... Om I wanna tell you something"

"Hmm" (don't worry Om.. she won't say anything.. This is the 100th time she is telling me this... Don't get tempted easily)

"Listen... From the day I've seen you"

"From the day you have seen me?" (Wait... Is she gonna confess?!) 

"I... I"

"You what Gauri?"

"I really wanna know your age"

"(Wtf)" 

"What?! Say na"

"Gauri!!! This must be the 100th time you are asking me a lame question after saying from the day I saw you... Im fed up Gauri!!!! I'm tired!!!! It's not easy plz understand!! I always think you're gonna confess but you end up in a lame question" he screamed.

"Confess what?" She asked flabbergasted

"That you love me... Cause I love you" he said unknowingly, then realized and turned to her face only to see tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you... I'm so stupid... You already must be having a boyfriend and I" before he could complete she locked her lips with his and kissed him senselessly and he was shocked at first but reciprocated and she finally broke the kiss and said, "I love you too" While they hugged.

~~~~

#_@-+#£@+(

"Those were good times hubby" 

"I agree wifey" 

"But the story isn't complete" 

"It will after I get a kiss"

She instantly pecked his lips but he properly licked his lips with her's and kissed her. She also reciprocated and moved her hands to his hairs whilst he carresed her waist and just then Rudy entered and saw them kissing and instantly closed his eyes, "Omg what did I just see?!" And Rikara broke their kiss embarrassed while Rudra peeked through his fingers and finally opened his eyes. "You guys!!!! Uuuggghhhhh even I wouldn't open my door and do all this yaar!!! I'm sorry Om... Come later... Bye" and he left whilst rikara saw each other and laughed but Gauri's stomach pained and she winced in pain.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concerned after stopping laughing and she nodded while he kissed her stomach, carresed her hair and left the room telling her to rest.

"Hubby!!!!" She screamed while he turned back

"Whole story?" She asked innocently while he said, "After I come... Now sleep." And he went.

######

I know that chapter 6 and 7 are shorter than usual but it's bcoz I didn't get time. I'm sorry guys... I was very tired yesterday and I'll update #metoo and Jaan I'm here asap. Maybe by tomorrow all the three together and also yeh hai hamari kahani alright? 

Target: 50+votes and 10+comments. Last chappy I didn't give target and people didn't comment which I didn't like so here's the target... Complete it! 

Love,

Sammy.