"Om's Accident"

Chapter #20

"Kara" she said and fell to the floor on her knees as tears slipped down her cheek. She was in shock but what got her more depressed was another news.

"We have just come to know that the famous businessman Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi was traveling to Germany in the same flight. Reports say that.. Wait what?! He's nowhere to be found"

"What?! How can he be nowhere? This can't be possible.. I'm going.. Now" she said and took her phone along with her wallet and barged out of the door booking a taxi. She rushed towards the airport to find people's bodies being taken and their families crying. She didn't wanna be one of them. She just kept praying that nothing happened to him and kept walking.

"The injured passengers of flight ***** have arrived. The families of the passengers please contact the reception for further details"

Gauri heard the announcement and ran towards the reception.
"Omkara Singh Oberoi.. The passenger from flight ***** heading towards Germany and just had a hijack only to crash" Gauri told in sarcasm and the lady checked her desktop.
"Yes ma'am.. He's just been taken to a nearby hospital on assistance of his younger brother, Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi" the lady answered back.
"Which hospital?" She asked.
"City hospital ma'am.. It isn't far away from here" the lady answered.
"Why? Do u have accidents often?" Gauri thought bug didn't say it out and rushed to the hospital. She came to know that he was on the second floor and reached there finding rudy outside his ward. They waited for a few minutes.
"Where was he?" Gauri asked.
"He had thankfully just jumped out to save himself. Rudra said.
"Ok" Gauri said and sat silently for a few minutes before the doctor came out.
"Excuse me?" the doctor called out and both of them almost ran into him. "He's fine.. You can meet him.. Its just a minor injury.. He'll be fine.. But meet him one by one please" he said and Gauri ran into his room.

"Jaan" He called out. He was bandaged on the head and his hand was fractured.. Nothing much.. Just a few cuts and scratches. She went towards him and held his hand. "You okay?" she asked and he nodded yes. She kissed his forehead and sat in silence. "I'm fine.. Please speak" he said breaking the silence she was keeping from the past 10 mins.
"Hmm but what about your exhibition?"
"So that is what my little dwarf was thinking"
"Omkara" she said and glared at him while he held his ear in one hand and pouted. "No need of drama" she says and giggles. "Can we go home?" he asks. "I'll just ask the doc" she replied and went out.

"Kara" she came and said after sometime. "Hmm" he replied. "Let's go om" Rudy said and barged almost pushing gauri down. "Sorry bhabi... Om let's go!!" he says, no screams and drops them home.

########

She makes him lie down carefully placing pillows all over and keeps running from here to there only taking care of him. "Gauri.. Ri.. Listen yaar" he keeps saying but she isnt ready to listen. Finally fed up of her ignorance he pulls her making her sit beside him and cups her face with one palm. "Chill.. I'm ok.. I don't want anything.. I just want you.. Ok?" he says as she closes her eyes sighing and leaving more onto his palm. "Ok" she replies and he pulls her more closer to himself hugging her placing her head on his chest. "This is bad kara.. What about ur exhibition now? And now.. Everybody will come to know that you are an artist.. What will we do then?" she asks. "We will go back to the OM and then.. Everything will be sorted gauri.. Trust me.. You trust me na?" he asks lifting his head looking at her and she smacks him, "Of course idiot" she says making him grin widely. "Sleep" she says and goes to her side of the bed taking a book in her hand. "I will read whilst you rest" she says and pats him to sleep.

########

"Hello? Ha bade bhaiya.. No he's still asleep.... Ya I'll tell him.. Ok.. Bye"

She was speaking to shivaay on the phone when Om woke up. "Is everything ok? What did he say?" Om asked and she put on a fake smile. "He said to take care and get well soon.. Nothing much" she says. Om wasn't satisfied with the answer but let it pass.

########

So sorry couldn't update last week. Phone was taken away. **groans** so guys here is ur update and this time I'm keeping a target to complete.

40+ votes 5+comments

Precap: "Om is an artist?!"

Thank you for ur support. Also, I have hosted OS competition 2. Please go take part and I will also be writing an OS for the competition but mine doesn't count.

Chapter requested by Poorvimani

Love,
Sammy 💜