"You and me Gauri"

As it was an evening party, and bcoz of the working day, They got stuck in traffic and Gauri fluttered her eyes open while Om on whose lap Gauri was kissed her forehead, "You'll be alright" he said with tears in his eyes. "No... I-If it reaches my hear" she was cut by him, "No Gauri... We both will die together if we do.... No matter what... It's you and me Gauri"

Saying that he sucked her wound spitting it out while the poison entered him too and he fainted making Rudy panic and drive as soon as possible.

####### 

Jhanvi had just returned home only to find everyone stressed out. Dadi also had come with her and both were shocked to see all of them so sad and depressed. Shivaay was consoling Anika, while Raghav was constantly trying to contact Ruvya. "Kya hua?" Dadi asked bringing everyone's attention and Anika replied crying, "Dadi... Gauri" and Raghav's calls were finally picked up by Bhavya. 

"Hello?" He almost shrieked getting everyone's attention towards him.

"Huh? Ya... Ya... What?! Ok" he said and kept the call.

"What happened Raghav?!" Jhanvi asked panicked while Raghav hurriedly replied, "Look.. You can ask the whole story from them... For now, only know that both of them are serious... Om sir tried to take out the poison by sucking it out but... You know... I'm going to the hospital... I'm so sorry... You can ask Anika ma'am the whole story.. Right now... I'm needed" and he rushed out carrying suitcases of rikara which he had already packed.

########

"You okay?" Rudy asked Om who had just got up weakly. "Hmmm" he replied in a hoarse tone and Rudy just carresed his hairs and left. 

"Sir!!! Sir are you fine?" Raghav entered while Om just nodded. "G-Gaur-Gauri" he stammered while Raghav just pointed beside him and he turned to that side only to see his Jaan again on the hospital bed. "She's okay sir... She will wake up soon" he said and Om was relieved. 

######

"You're mad" Gauri said chuckling when Om was feeding her some juice. "I can't live without you Gauri... And remember... It would always be you and me" and Gauri smiled at the caring nature of her husband.

"Puttar" Dadi said and entered while Gauri who tried to get up, was held back by Om and made lie down again. "Dadi when did you come?" Om asked when Jhanvi entered. "Does anyone risk their life for a girl?" And that made Om widen his eyes as he had never seen his mom like that. "Mom... I can't live without her..." He said but she cut him,

 "Bullshit! Girls come and go but how can you risk you're life?" 

"Mom you are talking about my wife" 

"Shut up!" And she barged out of the room.

########

"Sir I'm so happy" Raghav cheered while Om just chuckled, "Why Raghav?" 

"Sir you are okay! I was so scared... And sir please don't do it again"

"Haha ok" and Raghav left the room.

"Hubby!" Gauri whines, "Hmmm" says Om. "Why am I being admitted and not you?" She asked while Om gave a confused expression. "Gauri listen, you know about you're wound and all that na?" He said while she got scared. "Hmmm... So?" She somehow made courage and said. "Gauri.. you're heart surgery is tomorrow." He said while Gauri went into shock. There was only a 20% chance that the operation would be successful and she would live and that is why I'm wasn't getting it done. But now that her wound was infected, the heart surgery was necessary.

######

Hello! Updated!!! I'll update Jaan I'm here tomorrow. The para that I gave in last chappy was for next chapter which is about the operation. So hope you liked it!

Target: 50+votes 10+comments

Love,

Sammy 💜