Part 2

Y/N's pov
"...wait are you pregnant?" "Omg no." Mom laughed. "But you can guess more." "You bought me car." "No." "You want to tell me that I have lost twin sister which suddenly appeared and I won't be lonely?" "No, but you seriously won't be lonely. This is going to be so much fun." "So?" I asked nervous. "So.... We're going on trip with Gunnarsens!" "Oh wow amazing..." I said unhappy. "We know you're not that much sociable Y/N but you'll need it in your life, and the twins are really nice." Well you only think that mama. "When we're going on that 'epic' adventure with them?" "This weekend." "Mom but I have work." "Why?" "Because I'm saving now." "For what?" I looked away. My parents don't know about my secret and biggest dream. "I'm just saving." They looked to me wondering. "So cancel it." They said basically. Ugh I hate them for this, I need the money! They'd never make my dream come true, well not this dream. I went upstairs and cancelled it.

Y/N's mom pov
Is it truth? It seems like she wants to run away from home... My husband looked to me. "What are you thinking about?" "What if Y/N wants to run away? And that's why she's saving money." "That's kinda bullshit. Why would she? She lives good with us." "She's teenager, I don't know what's going through her mind." "I'm so scared that our child-" He hugged me. "It'll be alright we brought her up well." He whispered.

Y/N's pov
I was pretty pissed and my boss too. I walked downstairs. "It's cancelled." I answered in kinda rude tone. "Thank you." I saw something is bothering my mom, she seems sad. "Mom what's happening? I did exactly what you wanted." "Yeah I know." I walked back upstairs and looked to my calendar. Oh my birthday is in a week. 16th birthday. I wish so much my dream comes true on this day... I laid on bed in thoughts of another bad day tomorrow.
The week went faster than I wished and now I'm packing my things for the 'amazing and funny' weekend with Gunnarsen family.  We'll be on some cottage. I sighed and went downstairs. "Come on Y/N. Smile." My dad smiled to me and I fake smiled back to him. I sat down to car and dad started to drive. I put headphones on and stared out of window trying to prepare myself for the two days of bully and making fun of me. I slowly closed eyes when. "Y/N were here." I heard proud voice of mom. I looked outside, it was truly beautiful here but still I didn't want to be here. But I'll make parents happy a little. "It is really pretty." I said with honest voice. I saw my parents smile. I walked upstairs and went into one room and put things in here. I checked if there's WiFi or something so I could use my laptop. "We are here!" I heard Gerd-Anne, she's so nice I hoped her sons got some of her kindness and niceness but I got that feeling that they haven't. I heard someone running upstairs. "No Emma stop! You sleep with us. You won't wake up Y/N in middle of night." I heard mad clapping of shoes. I laid with my head burring to pillows. I hoped I'll die. "Y/N come down!" "Yeah I'm coming..." I went downstairs and saw Marcus and Martinus putting snow down from their clothes. I rolled eyes. "So Y/N it'll be pretty confusing right now and you probably won't like it but there's problem with rooms." "What exact type of problem?!" "Well me and your dad have first bedroom for two, the next bedroom for three is Gerd-Anne's, Kjell-Erik's and Emma's and the last is..." No! Tell me it is a fucking joke! "Why I can't have bedroom for three with you and dad, Emma would be with her parents and-" "Y/N do what we say." "Fine!" I walked upstairs and put my things into the biggest room where were already the two bullies and then tried to find a room where I could lock. "Y/N..." "I don't want to talk mom." "Y/N, it's for you, we knew that we can do it differently but you have to become more sociable and you know that. The boys are so nice." She smiled to me hopefully. I tried so hard to not cry, she doesn't understand anything. "Yeah I know." I just said. "Thank you Y/N." She pat my shoulder. This weekend will be pretty bad. I found a library where I could hide. I was there for long time. "Y/N dinner." Oh yeah we came pretty late. I ate, the two idiots were acting polite yet. After dinner I went to bathroom, but when I came back with towel wrapped around my body I saw my things totally messed and my pajama nowhere. They are like children. "Searching for something Visi?" I heard their laugh. "Where you dickheads put my clothes?" "Let's say it is not warm in there." They started to laugh. I ran downstairs and looked to garden. "Y/N, why you are not dressed?" I could say that, I could say the truth but she wouldn't believe me. "Uhh nothing." I ran upstairs. One of twins was in room to check if I don't do something and the second was in bathroom. Good strategy Gunnarsens, but I'm better. You really think you are the kings? I'll give you everything what I've been through thanks to you now and you should be ready because Y/N isn't some toy, maybe in school yes, because I have problems with talking to people, but here I'm in my habitat. I went to Emma. "Em?" "Yes Y/N? Are we gonna play something?" "Of course sweetie but right after you do something for me."