Part 5

Y/N's pov
I was preparing for the party. I luckily have some cocktail dress I can use, although it's winter, inside is warm so.... "Y/N." "Yes mom?" My mom helped me with zipping up my dress. "I invited Gunnarsens too." "What?! Mom it is my birthday and you invited them?" "Y/N I thought you're friends." "Mhmm kinda." "See? I think it's polite." I put my heels on. Gosh this birthday is the worst ever! We sat down to car and they drove us to the restaurant. I walked inside. "Hi Y/N." "Hello." I smiled to my boss. "All guests are already here." "Everyone?" "Yes." I took a deep breath and walked inside. There was Gunnarsen family, my family and Sasha. I sat down, we had dinner and everyone wished me happy birthday and stuff.

Marcus's pov
Gosh Y/N just walked in and WOW. I don't know her like that, she had beautiful dress and makeup and hair. Okay I admit I'm a loser that I haven't made out with her. I have even made out with Sasha, but Y/N doesn't know it. Sasha was pretty drunk that time and Y/N wasn't at that party. But today's party too, at our house. I have to invite her and not because I want to make fun of her... Uhm well maybe because of that too but I will hook up with her! It'll be the best thing ever. I gave her a gift which mom bought and because I was the last before her parents who were preparing her gift I pulled her close to me. She looked shocked and wanted to pull away. "Calm down Visi, I just wanted to invite you and Sasha to mine and Martinus's party today." "Why should I go?" She crossed arms on chest. "No one except you two won't notice that I'm even here." "Please Visi." "Call me normal." "Sorry Y/N. We can talk about that project too." "I'll think about that."

Y/N's pov
Finally some party! I love to party! I usually don't party with people I know but alone, I have my my reason. I'll probably go if Sasha goes too... I walked over to Sasha. "I'm expecting Martinus told you..." "Yes but Y/N it's dangerous. What if they invited you just to make fun of you?" "Then it won't be nothing unexpected. C'mon girl please come." "Since when do you like parties?" "You'll see. Girl pleaseeeee I'm begging you. Give me it as a gift for birthday." "Fine then, but only because you have birthday and I want to make you happy." "Thank you girl I love you." "Yeah you should." She smirked a little. "So Y/N happy birthday we hope your all your dreams come true." My parents smiled to each other and showed me my gift. "Omg..." I couldn't talk when I saw my gift. Tears were burning in my eyes, but it was happy tears. I slowly walked forward and then run into my parent's arms. "Omg thank you, thank you so much but I can't take this."My dad looked down to me. "Why?" "It had to cost so much money and what if I won't use it." "I know you will. Don't you want to just try it?" "Of course I want but I think it is not much useful in normal life." "No it's not." He laughed. "I still can't believe it." I whispered. I saw my parent's amused smiles. "Baby girl or well not that baby, you're our big baby girl." Mom laughed a little. "And we're proud of what can you already do." They handed me keys to my brand new sport car made for motor racing. "I love you so much." "We love you too." "I was talking to the car." I was joking and everyone laughed. After that party I drove home and parked my bae, yeah that's the car, in garage. "Y/N tomorrow you'll be doing driving license in the afternoon and then you'll have someone like a 'trainer'." "Thank you. Can I go to Marcus and Martinus's party?" "Oh I heard it's kind of party for your birthday so yes you have to go." Mom looked at me. "Okay mom." I smiled. I changed into some hoodie and leggings and went to their house which is not that far away from ours. I walked inside. Ohh that music, the alcohol, the people, the atmosphere. I love it! Sasha was already here. "Hi girl." "Hi let's take some shots!" I walked to bar and took some Tequila shots. Gosh I love that! You're maybe wondering how that shy, invisible girl can love parties? I don't know but let's say I'm kinda party animal. We started to dance and drink and then play drinking games. I seriously love this atmosphere, everywhere are people, the loud music the dancing. I finally had fun! This night Sasha didn't drink as much as she used to. We started to play truth or dare as on every party. "I dare Y/N to kiss Marcus!" And I thought it's not that bad idea. He is not bullying me today he even danced with me. But since I was drunk as hell and the twins were next to each other and it was dark in here I just guessed who I just kissed, I kinda didn't care at that moment. The boy, I think I guessed right and it was Marcus, kissed me immediately back, placing hands on my lower back but not on butt. We continued making out and I don't know why but kissing Marcus felt right or maybe because I was drunk as hell. He dragged me upstairs but what?! He dragged me into Martinus's room, this is pretty weird and I stopped liking it. It is Martinus... What the fuck?! I'm drunk as hell but I'm sober enough to know that I'm not gonna sleep with anyone! After a while he disappeared, but locked door like if I was an animal he needs to keep somewhere! I need to get out! I walked over to window and tried to open it, but I was hardly standing. I heard door open, but I didn't care. I felt someone hugging me from behind. I recognized he haven't locked. "Finally. I was waiting for this for so long." I just heard and then felt wet kisses on my neck giving me chills and that weird feeling in stomach. Everything inside me flexed when he sucked my neck travelling with his hands under my hoodie. I felt his boner. I tried to get away from him but he was holding me close. I got that courage to turn and face Marcus. "What the fuck you think you're doing?!" I yelled when he tried to put my hoodie down. I pushed him away and ran away from his room, hiding in crowd. "Sasha?" She was making out with Tom from class under us. My drunk mind was yelling one thing: HOME! But I couldn't go like this home. I drank some water and thought what I'm gonna do! I can't stay here! Marcus basically tried to rape me! But I can't go home! I felt tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Martinus. Oh shit. "Y/N you okay?" "Why you care?" "Not about this topic again." He rolled eyes. "Sorry I just don't want to be bad at you okay? I found out that you can have some fun too." I stared to his eyes. "So what's the problem?" Should I tell him all or just a part...? "Hmm well I'm too drunk to go home and too sober to stay here." "If you want you can sleep in my room. Without me of course." "It doesn't sound bad. And you can sleep, just sleep next to me it doesn't matter to me." "Fine wanna go now?" "Yeah." I walked upstairs and we locked in his room so no one wouldn't come. "Martinus unlock." "They would go in here." "When you let locked they'd think we had..." "I'll explain to them." "Fine." I put my jeans down and laid to his comfy bed. He laid behind me and I fell asleep.