Part 8

Y/N's pov
"I'd love to." I smiled. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating. "That's my dad... He's close." I gave James his jacket and my dad arrived. "Bye see you." "Bye." I smiled and sat into car. He waved me with the most adorable smile ever. My heartbeat sped up. "So how was it?" "Yeah it was nice. Can I hang out with them after next training?" "Sure." He smiled. We arrived home and I immediately fell into bed.

The next morning I went into school with Martinus. He is so nice! I mean look at him. But of course his dumb older twin brother ran after us and immediately I felt cold snow behind my neck. "Fuck you." I just said. "Hey Visi where were you yesterday?" "Is it your business? I guess no." "Sorry prude." He rolled eyes and ran before us. "Why he's running? Another girl?" I smirked. "Don't talk like that." "Sorry Martinus but it is true." "I know... Anyways where have you been?" "I had training with my babe." "Your what?!" He sounded shocked. "What is wrong with you? It is my car." "Oh." I laughed. We went into school and our boring lessons started. I felt someone staring at me and when I turned I saw everyone looking to teacher. Weird...

On lunch break we went outside with Sasha. "So when you have first competition?" "In three weeks." "What? I was joking." "Hahaha but I'm not." "And you're there alone?" "Actually no... There is 'my' team a girl and her boyfriend and then another boy." I shivered just thinking about his glance. "Is he cute?" "Yeah and so damn hot. We're going out today." "Uuu Y/N is on fire!" I laughed and gently pushed her. Then the bell rang again and we had to go again to our classes.

~skip to afternoon~
I was nervous, about the next ride, about meeting James... About everything. I sighed and went out of car. I did the routine as usually but I haven't met any of the guys. This time I had some headset or whatever it was and listened to instructions of Dean. I forgot about my nervousness and focused on ride. I felt so free, so careless and also so focused. "Okay Y/N this was pretty nice, go to box." Wait what? I was on circuit just 10 minutes. I rode into and Henna, Jack and James started to run around my car. I walked up to tower to Dean. "Why you ended it so soon?" "So soon? You were almost two hours on track and someone forced me to stop you because you have plans with him." I felt like I am getting red. "Where's my dad?" "He said he'll pick you up when you call him." "Okay." "And now go and have fun with James." "Dean!" I rolled eyes. "You're like dad." "I'm your trainer it is nearly the same." He laughed and I rolled eyes with smile. "Bye." I smiled and went to have a shower and change clothes. I immediately felt better. I went out of the whole areal with my things in bag. I stood here because I haven't seen James.

Seriously that was scary, standing next to boxes with cars and dark slowly swallowing me. I heard some sound and I jerked. Nothing, just wind. I am afraid of dark. Or I am afraid of dark when I'm around scary circuit around which is forest with weird sounds. I started a little panic. I was looking around, eyes wide open. I heard another sounds coming from the boxes where are cars. My heart was pounding so quickly and adrenaline spread through my body. Suddenly someone took me from behind and my first reaction was to slap him.

"What are you doing?" I faced James. "Oh jeez I'm so sorry you scared me." I laughed a little and looked at big red mark on his face. "Shit sorry, I'm stronger than I thought." He laughed. "Anyways where were you?" "Looking over your car. It needed some reparations, you were driving like crazy today. I don't mean it bad I mean it in very good way seriously you drive pretty good." I blushed. "Thank you." "So let's go?" "And where are we going?" "You'll see." He smiled and we went somewhere. "Today you're not cold?" He smirked. "Maybe..." I smirked back and we keep up going. It was a little bit awkward. We went to park on hill and stared down.

"It is really beautiful here so I thought you might like it." He smiled. "I love the view." "I love that view too." He said continuing staring at me. "Flatterer." "No I really mean it." He pulled me to hug and lifted up my chin so I was forced to look to his face. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you're smart and mature to your age." He gave me long stare into my eyes. I though the butterflies in my stomach are dancing salsa. I shivered. "You're getting cold?" He asked caring. I moved closer to him. "Now it is better." He smirked and came closer so I felt his breath on my lips. I wasn't nervous, he made me feel safe.

I took the initiative and kissed him. I haven't felt the same feeling when I kissed Marcus or Martinus while I thought it's Marcus. But still it was nice. He tightened his arms around me. I felt this is maybe too fast, but at least having boyfriend can be fine. I really like James and maybe there will be love from it later. He pulled away.  "I planned it a little bit differently but okay." He chuckled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Should I? "Sure." I said and felt nervousness spread all over my body. I've never had boyfriend, maybe because boys from school think I'm prude and the shy, good girl.

This boy got to know me from different side, so now I can be whoever I want. No Marcus. No annoying boys. No Visi. No old Y/N. He smiled and kissed me giving me that weird shaky feeling in stomach. I started to think about what does this mean. No parties, no having fun with other boys. I mean of course I'm loyal to people I love but I'm still not sure if I love James. I mean I like him, he's handsome, nice, smart and funny but I'm not sure if this what I feel is that true love.