Part 9

~after 3 weeks~
I was so lucky these weeks! Except I'm able to be here, on competition with my lovely boyfriend, the annoying teacher was whole 3 weeks ill so she wasn't asking me shit questions and stuff. And Marcus? He's acting more and more weird. But my new bestie aka Tinus is here, talking like nonstop about the car with James.

Henna is talking with me to remove the nervousness. "So you've ridden this circuit few times so you know how to do it." "Yeah." "Forget all mistakes you did here and mainly enjoy it." She smiled to me. She became my really close friend even tho she's 2 years older than me. Sasha is here too talking about something with Jack. I saw jealousness shining in Henna's eyes. I smirked. "You wouldn't be smirking if some girl talks to your boy." "Sorry but this is just Sasha she's innocent." "You looked innocent too and look to yourself now." "I'm still innocent." I blinked my eyes like doll and smiled. "Sure. Have you and James ...?" I knew what she means. "Not yet." "Hah girl." She smiled but I still saw that she's kinda pissed and sad.

I walked over to Sasha. "Hey come with me." I told her and looked to James and moved head to the direction Henna sits. He understood and walked to her. I went to James and he immediately hugged me from behind. That's his first movement when he sees me. It's kinda cute. Tinus smiled amused. I rolled eyes to him. I heard a sound announcing that I should go to start in 5 minutes. 'My' team started to run around my car.

"Tinus, Sasha go to tower and say that I'm sending you there, you'll have the best view from there okay?" "Okay thank you Y/N. Good luck." Sasha hugged me and I did special handshake with Martinus. "Good luck girl." He hugged me in the end and went after Sasha. I sat into car. Adrenaline was shaking my body together with nervousness. "Y/N with these pneumatics be careful in 12-E it could give you clock in this section." "Okay." I was breathing heavily. I opened door for last time. "Good luck Y/N." Jack moved by my helmet in shaky way. Trough that time he became like older brother to me who I've always wanted. "Thanks." I smiled. "Y/N you'll do great just enjoy it." Henna hugged me. "Babe you'll do awesome I know it, you trained hard." James gave me kiss. "If anything happens I'm right here in this box." "Thank you." I closed door. I slowly drove to start to my position, thanks to yesterday's speed exams I'm on 3rd place which is pretty good.

"And now is coming Y/N  Y/L/N in her black McLaren, she's the new one here but full of potential." I got to my position and other competitors were driving to their places. I heard yelling motors around me. I saw a lot of the racers exactly know what to do and they were prepared to get everything they want. I started to breath heavily. I tried to focus. I was looking to track I know well. I heard counting and more motor yelling. I got prepared and and exhaled. "3-2-1 go!" I saw by corner of eye just move of the flag because before I knew I was driving by crazy speed to next turn of this circuit seeing a red Ferrari behind me trying to get on my place. Before me there were two cars as in the beginning. I have to drive this circuit 10 times and then is end. First everyone wasn't that much confident and then it came. I was working on being first but the boys behind me started to attack me to get to better position.

Yes here are boys too because this is competition for the youngest and here wouldn't be enough girls in girl category. Before I knew there was one round before last one. I was fifth. I took the last power in me and started to attack others to get to better positions.Still the same adrenaline was pumping in my body when I missed another car. I didn't know on which position I am. I just knew that I need this to end. I was so tired. I saw finishing line and I pressed pedal to floor. My car started to yell more. I passed the line and drove to box. I felt dead. I got away from car. "Y/N you did amazing!" I think this is dad. I'm not sure everything around me is blurred. I saw a bottle of water and drank it. I put helmet down and literally fell to my dad. "Come on now it is gonna be announcement of winners." I walked with him and waited. My energy came back as I saw the cheering crowd and my boyfriend in it. I waved him and he smiled. They started to announce finals and luckily I'm not last. I nearly fell asleep that much tired I was when...

"On second place is new one, Y/N Y/L/N!" "What?!" I went to stage and took my trophy. Omg I have a trophy! I smiled. After all the ceremonies and stuff my dad finally drove me home and agreed that James can sleep at my place. I had closed eyes, head resting on my boyfriend's shoulder with his arms wrapped around me. He probably thought I'm sleeping so when we stopped he lifted me up to his arms. "James I'm not sleeping put me down!" I laughed. "You're too tired babe. I can see it." He placed a kiss on my forehead and carried me inside my house. I felt so dirty so I went to have a shower. I came back and fell to bed while James was showering. My mom said to me goodnight as well as dad and they went away. Then I felt mattress move as James laid next to me. I faced him and looked tiredly to his eyes. "Baby you were amazing today, you have talent for sure but now sleep." He kissed my lips. I hugged him and buried my head to his shirtless chest. He felt how he slowly ran his hand on my back nicely. I smiled and pulled him closer. I fell asleep before I even knew because I was tired as hell.

I woke up still in his tight hug. "Good morning." I heard his whisper. "Morning." I mumbled. "What time is it?" "It is 12:00." "I've slept that long?" "Yeah." He smiled. I felt like everything what happened yesterday was just a dream until I saw my trophy on table. I smiled. "Yeah yeah our nearly winner." He smirked when he saw me staring to my trophy. Wow my trophy... It is weird I've never won anything. "Come on let's go eat something." He leaded me downstairs to kitchen. I love his messy hair. I messed them a little more. "Y/N!" "I love your hair babe." I laughed. He turned to me with biggest smile. "What?" "You know this is the first time you called me like that." He kissed my forehead holding me close. I saw he's happy.

"Ugh I have to go to school tomorrow." I rolled eyes. "Me too but we'll see each other on training." He kissed me. I felt warmth of his body. "Okay okay you two together are so cute, but Y/N needs to learn." Ugh mom, why are you ruining this moment? "Sure..." I mumbled getting away from him. "It's okay, I have school too." He smiled. We ate and then we went upstairs. He put his hoodie on and checked time. "Y/N I have to go, because of my bus home." "Wait I'll walk with you." I pulled some better clothes on and took his hand. We walked through streets talking and laughing. But suddenly I looked to street and saw Marcus. With Maria. Not holding hands but I knew what was Marcus working on. "Heyoooo Visi found herself a boy." He laughed sarcastically. "Gunnarsen get the hell out of my way and finally fuck this hoe." "What if I had?" I felt so weird now. "I don't care. God you can't handle me having a boyfriend and you being a fuckboy?" "You slu-"