Part 12

Y/N's pov
When I woke up I felt like my head burns in fire. It hurted so fucking bad. Now I looked under the blanket seeing two flexing arms which tried to pull me closer. He'll be laughing at me that we finished doing exactly what he wanted. If he only knows that if I wouldn't want he'd be now lying in hospital half dead. Okay that much no but I'd be fighting. I smirked. I gave up on trying to not pull closer to him and he hugged me tight. I don't regret doing it. I don't even regret doing it with him. I regret to not breaking up with James first. But I can't do it.

He's so nice to me. He loves me. And I cheated on him. I started to feel pity. I looked all over Marcus's room to pictures with Martinus. I felt Marcus's hot breathe on my neck and mainly on the sensitive spot where I have a hickey and shivered. I was thinking what I'll do but before I could think about something I had to run to bathroom. Shit the Vodka had to have a lot alcohol in it. Luckily I threw up just once and then I was kinda ok. I drank some water in the bathroom and stood up. Shit! I looked to my bare breasts with hickeys on. I have to come back but if I wake him up he'll see me half naked. What I'm gonna do? Shit seriously what should I do? I covered my breasts by arm and went back. He was still sleeping. Oh fuck I'm hungry as hell. I quickly got dressed again and put my hair into messy bun. What about the hickeys? James would find out. Well I have a week. I went downstairs.

"Breakfast?" "Omg Martinus you're a lifesaver." "I know." He smiled. I drank like one liter of water. I saw his smile. I sat down and he gave me pancakes. "Martinus..." "What? It is the best food for hungover, believe me." "Thank you so much." He sat down in front of me and I started to eat. "So you had fun last night?" He looked to me a bit... Sad? "You know what happened..." "Yeah I know." "Why you're sad?" "Because... I don't even know I thought you're different and not one of the girls Marcus uses to hookup. And I'm mad at Marcus because he made you drunk as hell." "I had just few shots." "That what he gave you is super strong Vodka." "Oh shit that's why my head hurts that much?" "Wait I'll give you a tablet." He handed me a pill and a water and a swallowed it.

"What you'll tell James?" "Nothing." "He will find out." "I know, and I'll tell him. One day. I don't want to break his heart now." "Do what you think is best." He smiled. "And what about you? Some girl yesterday?" Yep both of them are kind of fuckboys. "Not much, just Maria, but nothing more happened. I was too sober." "You don't do it with girl when you're sober?" "Me and Marcus have a kind of a rule. When we're drunk we do it kind of without any emotions. Just for fun. But when the right girl comes we are gonna be sober for it. To give the emotions to it too." "Oh." I don't know why but when he said it I felt like something just hit my heart. I gave him cracky smile and drank whole water. I saw Sasha? Coming from Martinus's room.

"Tinus you forgot to tell me something?" "What? She's our friend and she was sad lately so I offered her to stay with me and sleep here because I knew you'll stay here too." "Okay I'll maybe believe you." I smirked and walked over to Sasha. She looked green, her body doesn't take alcohol well. "Hey hun how are you?" "Not that good." "Martinus told me you were sad lately, why you haven't told me?" "Let's speak about it later okay?" "Ok." I really hoped it is not anything with my dream aka being car racer. I know I haven't given her that much attention as used to before.

I was nervous about seeing Marcus again. I mean he hates me, he bullies me and I just had sex with him. I remember everything from last night, every detail. I fell to couch and found in my phone 10 missed calls from James. Shit. I went to Sasha. "Hey if James asks we had a sleepover. Please." "Sure." She gave me tired and a bit hurt smile. I really need to talk about what happened with her but now I really have to solve things with James. I called him. "Hey why you haven't answered ?!" He was obviously pissed. "Omg sorry that once a time I had fun with my friend." "Which friend?" "Sasha?! We had a sleepover you idiot. I told you about it. You forgot it again?! Of course you did." "Sorry." "I'll maybe forgive you later." "Listen Y/N I'm sorry but I was just scared that Marcus-" in exactly this time Marcus entered the room.

Marcus's pov
I walked downstairs just following the smell of pancakes. I heard Y/N arguing with someone, probably her dumb boyfriend. I sat down and ate. "Marcus you don't have hungover?" "My body probably got used to that much alcohol." Or I haven't drank that much last night. I don't remember what was before me and Y/N had sex together. Usually I'm the one who wakes up first with a girl and kind of runs away. This time it was Y/N. Sasha was here too. But I thought Tinus hooked up with Maria? "Martinus you offer me explanation." I smirked to him. "Yeah..." Y/N stopped yelling to the phone. "Douchebag." She put hand on her forehead. I don't know why but something was forcing me to go to her and ask if she's okay. But I haven't done it.