Part 16

Y/N's pov
"Fine you don't have to tell me now." I rolled eyes annoyed by his sudden shyness. He was never shy and that's what I liked on him. And not this unsure behavior. Maybe Martinus is wrong. And all this sex thing while being sober was just a mistake. Maybe I forced him into it because I was drunk as hell. Argh it annoys me. And more annoys me the fact that I can't move. I can't stand up and just go for a walk. I can't even turn by my whole body. Suddenly someone entered the room. It was doctor. "How do you feel?" "Better but still bad. It is so annoying I can't move." "Tomorrow you'll maybe can go for a walk." "With broken leg?"

"Maybe your new assistant." He smiled with a smirk to Marcus. "Will help you." "He's gonna carry me or what?" "No you'll have to be on wheelchair." "What?" If I could I'd sat down but I can't. "Calm down Y/N." I felt hand on mine. I turned to Marcus. What the fuck is going on with him? "Oh he's your boyfriend? Then I'm not surprised he wanted to stay here with you." That's awkward. "No he's my friend, very close friend doc." "Okay. Don't forget to take these before sleeping." He put on bedside table like 5 pills. "Okay, thank you." I looked outside where was dark.

"I think you should go." "I promised something to your dad. And I'm always keeping promises, I'm a moral man." "Yes sure and I'm Swedish princess." I rolled eyes. "But you are princess, mine." I heard him mumbling to himself. I pretended I haven't heard that because it'd be awkward. "Could you please give me water?" He just nodded and went outside. I tried to move my right arm but immediately after my muscles flexed it sent me sharp pain into my chest. Shit how should I take it? Omg no. No. No. No. This is a nightmare. He wanted to hand me water so I tried everything to put my arm up and take it. I couldn't. I felt like I'm dying from pain when I lifted my arm just 10cm higher.

"Could you call the nurses so they can help me?" "Hell no you have an assistant." He winked. "Marcus this is gonna be so awkward and the clumsy you are you will spill the water." "Wanna bet?" "What if I lose?" "You'll lose for sure so I'll think of something now open your mouth." "That's embarrassing!" "For you? I have to give you the pills." "You could-" He shut me up my giving a pill into my mouth and helping me to drink water. Omg that's so embarrassing and awkward! He repeated it four more times. But he spilled a little bit of water. "Ha! You're clumsy as I said." I laughed and he looked disappointed at me. He probably already thought of something. "So you want me to leave."

"What? No. It is good that someone is here with me even tho it is someone who used to bully me for long time." I felt so tired. I think one of the pills was for me to fall asleep easier. I felt so tired but on the other hand no. It was the weirdest feeling ever. Half asleep I said to Marcus: "Can you please hold my hand so I know someone's here with me?" And then everything around me went black.

Marcus's pov
I hesitated at first but then I took her weak hand between mine hands. She fell asleep. I know she doesn't believe me and she has all rights for it and she shows that. But I have to show her I'm sorry. I leaned down and kissed her hand. I knew picking up would cause her big pains I saw her when she tried to force herself through tears to lift her arm up. I looked to her and couldn't help but fell asleep. I woke up by heavy panicking breathing. He hand was shaking and she was sweating. "Y/N..." Normally I'd shake her body but now she's as breakable as glass. Everything hurts her. What should I do?

One part of her doesn't hurt her that much. Belly. Oh shit. I moved her by waist a little and she woke up with eyes wide open, breathing heavily. "Y/N are you okay?" She swallowed hard. "Yes. I think yes." "What happened?" "Nightmare." "Do you have them often?" "Every second day since February. And it is every time the same one." I looked curious at her. "Just falling into something. Surrounded by dark, no one's here I'm alone just falling. In the end if I don't wake up someone catches me. Usually it is a boy. I have no idea who is it..." "It is gonna be okay." I stroked carefully her hand. "Sleep, you need rest."

"What about you? Where you sleep?" "In the chair?" "You won't sleep well." She moved to edge of her big bed. "Come." "Are you crazy? For first you need to rest and there's reason why the bed is so big. For second I'm okay. And for third... You know how they would be mad at me because I'm taking your space and you were in dramatic accident and nearly died not me. So I'mma be fine with this chair." "You're dumb." She smiled tired. "Yeah I am. Now sleep. Good night." She stayed on the edge and fell asleep. As I knew she's 100% sleeping I moved her to the middle of bed. I laid my head down next to her arm and fell asleep too.

Y/N's pov
I woke up hearing the same cute snore I've heard just once before. I turned my head to right seeing Marcus with his head next to my arm hugging it like it is the biggest treasure in the world. "Mrs Y/L/N!" "Shhhh." I looked to nurse and then to Marcus. "Oh I'm sorry miss I'm just here to give you pills. And ask you how you feel." "I'm feeling kinda the same. Is it normal that when I move my right arm it sends sharp pain into chest?" "If your boyfriend is lying on it then yes." She smiled. "He's not my boyfriend. And it makes it even if he's not lying on it." "Oh then there has to be just some bruised muscles and through tomorrow it should be okay." She checked the machines plugged into me. "It seems you're getting well so fast." "That means I can earlier go home?" "You have to be here at least 2 or 3 more days sorry. I know it is not nice here and patients don't like it much being here." "You're right but it is still better than if I died." "Truth." She smiled and went away. I turned head right. I watched him how calm he was, the messy hair fits him. Yeah when he sleeps he's cute but I need to take the pills so then I can breakfast.