Part 10

Y/N's pov
"You slu-" "How dare you!" James took Marcus by neck and pushed him against tree choking him. I was so shocked.  "I don't know what is it was between you and my girlfriend, but if you ever dare to talk to her like this you'll die. Understand?!" He nodded quickly. James let him fall to ground and took my hand walking through the streets again. "What is between you?" He stopped and looked right into my face, I felt like he can see deep into my soul. I swallowed hard. "He used to bully me and now he is just making that silly jokes." I lied a little, because I don't want them to fight. "Used to?" "Yes." "He doesn't bully you now?" "No." "You sure?" "Absolutely." "Okay." He squeezed my hand. "I'll never let any dumbass hurt you." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I have to go now." He kissed me. "Bye see you later." "Bye." I smiled and he went into bus. I ran home and learnt.

~after 3 months~
Finally it is end of school! And a lots of new competitions! I won two out of 10. In the others I was on 5.place the worst. The teacher wasn't bothering me again because she went into some different school. Hm weird but I kinda don't care. One thing which bothered me the whole time was that me and James haven't had sex, I mean... Yes I'm a little horny and let's say I'm 16 and half. He'll be 18 very soon and we are together 4 moths or 5?

I don't even know when we have anniversary and It doesn't bother me. I got a call. "Babe?" "Hi, I wanted to tell you that I'm travelling away today for a few days with parents to vacation..." "Oh it is fine." I said. What's wrong with me? Normally I'd be so damn sad that he is not here with me and now I don't give a fuck. "I'm sorry Y/N." "No it is okay, have fun." "Thank you bye." I don't know but since we haven't had sex I feel like I don't feel anything for him. Like all my emotions disappeared.

"Hey Earth is calling Y/N are you here?" "Sorry Sasha." I looked to her. "I was saying Martinus is having a 'finally no school' party today and I was asking you if you finally want to come? You'll be feeling better." "I think I'll go." I haven't been on party for ages! Seriously just being in this relationship starts to kill me, I couldn't party I had to be with him. I mean I think I like him but the passion kinda shaded and- yeah. "So party girls you coming?" I heard Tinus. "Hell yeah! I need a few days off." "Your boyfriend started to bore you?" "I don't know it is weird I feel like all emotions went away." "That can happen." Of course I haven't told them about the sex thing omg it would be so fucking awkward and cringe. Mainly talk about it with Martinus as a boy. "Sasha?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Wanna come over so we can dress up and do our makeup together?" "That would be so much fun!" "I think so too, so you're coming?" "Yes." I went home with her and announced to parents that I'm going to Gunnarsens and I'll probably sleep at Sasha's or Martinus's place. They agreed. They are so happy that I like Martinus and I'm at Gunnarsens. Sasha told me that we have 3 hours to get prepared so we better started. I'm perfectionist as a James and Martinus so it wasn't that easy.

Marcus's pov
Martinus is having one of his parties and again I'm the one who has to help him. Well his parties are not that bad actually, I always have fun. The last time I was with Maria but hell she's so boring I mean she acts so confident and then in bed she's bad as fuck because she thinks she is best. I don't know why I just don't feel like hooking up with some girl yeah I hooked up nearly with every I wanted and I didn't mind doing it more than once with one girl but... I don't know. I went outside to our old friend who gives us always booze and paid him. "Eyy Mac what's happening with you bro?" "I don't know." "You look sad, here take this." He gave me Vodka but some special I haven't seen before. "What's it?"

"This is super alcoholic, 3 shots and you're drunk as hell, but also the taste is amazing. Take it, you'll feel better." "Thanks." I smirked and put it to the bag I had. "Have fun bye." "Bye." I went back inside our house. Martinus was just finishing. "Got it?" "Yeah and he gave me this." I gave him the extra strong Vodka. "You know I don't like Vodka that much." "I know but this is somehow extra strong, 3 shots and you're drunk as hell, we could use it to get some chicks." He smiled mischievously. It wasn't his typical smirk but this was a bit weird. He had some hidden meaning behind it. But I didn't care now. The party was slowly starting, people were arriving. I was standing by bar and drinking some alcohol I don't even know what it was. And then I saw her. Again her. That girl who annoys me the most. Visi. I don't know what is so annoying about her but omg it piss me off. But what I have to admit is that she looks so damn sexy today. I wanted to hookup with her but seeing her dumb boyfriend's face before mine and fighting with me makes me refuse to do it. Or well maybe? I smirked and poured a liquid looking like a water into glass.