Part 11

(Warning dirty content down below)

Y/N's pov
When we entered I immediately felt that annoying stare of Marcus. He does it every time. Why? I'd kill him for that, and also I'm taken. Maybe not happily now but still I am. "Hi Tinus." I smiled and hugged him and looked to that huge crowd which was inside this house. I went into bar to get some alcohol. I want to have fun tonight! Marcus was here so I kinda wanted to leave.

"Eyy Visi. Stop being so immature and take this." "You put something into it?" "No." "You swear?" "C'mon do I look like I want to fight with your boyfriend?" I shook head and took the glass. I drank it. Hmmm Vodka, I don't like it that much but this one is so good. The taste wasn't cheap as usually. "Where you got this?" "From a friend. Why?" "Finally some quality Vodka." I smirked. "Wanna get more?" Uff he is definitely too nice now. "Maybe later." I went to Sasha playing truth or dare and I just looked at them. It is fun to watch other people doing something they don't want. Suddenly I felt someone sitting beside me.

"Hey have some." I turned to face Marcus again with the same glass with the same liquid. "Marcus!" Martinus glared at him a bit dangerously. Something like 'What are you doing? Stop it!' What's happening here? I took the glass and drank it, just because the taste of this alcohol was so good! I took Sasha up and we started to dance, I saw she's a bit drunk and omg I feel really drunk. But I had just two shots? Me and Sasha were jumping and having fun when suddenly I felt someone grabbing my butt. I turned around and saw Marcus. "How-"

before I could even say something or slap him he smashed his lips to mine still squeezing my butt by his dominant, left hand. He pushed me to wall closing all my ways to escape. But I wasn't trying to escape. I kissed him back and fought for a dominance. I slid my hand to his soft, obviously today washed hair. He let go of my butt and took gently my left hand by his. Wait what is happening right now? He is... Gentle? What's wrong? But suddenly I felt someone separating him from me and pulling him away. I have no idea who it was and I still don't know what to think about what just happened. I went to bar and took another two shots of that amazing Vodka. I felt how all my sadness disappears. I felt free. Not caring. Happy. I was full of euphoria.

Marcus's pov
"Marcus are you fucking normal she has a boyfriend!" Martinus screamed at me. "But he doesn't have to find out." I said drunkenly. "Marcus wake up! He'll kill you, and I'm mad at you that you're treating my friend like this." "Chill if she doesn't like anything she'd tell me or make a move and now she looked like she even likes it." "Omg because you made her drunk as fuck!" "No I didn't." I crossed arms on chest. Suddenly some girl wait MARIA?! Hugged Martinus from behind and started to talk her dirty bullshits. "Bro have fun I'mma have fun too." I smirked and walked back. I don't know maybe it is because I'm drunk but I feel like I have to feel her amazing lips on mine again.

Y/N's pov
I felt hug from behind and wet kisses all over my neck. James have never done this and actually it makes me pretty turned on. I turned around and kissed Marcus again. He's amazing kisser well he has a lot of experience. He pushed me against fridge. I have to giggle inside of me because this is ridiculous. He pushed on me more I felt like he wants to kill me with that pressure. Oh Gosh he's horny and I feel his boner pushing on my body. This is weird but it made me turned on even more. But I shouldn't I'm still dating James. What if he finds out? Oh he won't find out. He's away with his family or something.

I bit Marcus's lip and felt that bulge in his pants getting bigger. Oh God he is horny as fuck. And me too. I was waiting for this enough. But suddenly I felt tap on my shoulder. I turned around, hoping that it is not James or Jack or Henna. They'd be so mad at me and mainly disappointed so I'd loose amazing friends and car mechanics. It was Sasha. Marcus hugged me from behind and I felt his dick on my ass. "Sasha what's happening?" "Y/N you shouldn't." "He won't find out. You're my bestie you can keep a secret." Marcus put my hair on side and started to kiss on the back of my neck. "Y/N..." She said. "Sasha." I took breathe omg he made me feel so damn good. I think she haven't seen it, it was pretty dark here, I barely saw her. "Listen to me. I wanted to maybe break up with him anyways because he haven't given me what I wanted." "Like what?" "He started to behave weirdly and stuff and the passion-" I moaned a little because Marcus just made hickey on my neck.

"The passion and love between us two just faded away. That can happen." But it is his fault because I wanted sex. "Fine, I won't tell anyone." "Thanks, btw take this." I have her the amazing Vodka and turned back to Marcus and kissed him again. He was giving me exactly what I wanted and needed the whole time with James. And he will give me what I want. I don't care he's a fuckboy, I need it! He dragged me upstairs and without breaking the kiss he unlocked, pulled me inside, closed door, pushed me to it and locked again. First he pulled down my cardigan, sliding his hands on my arms and then back to my back and down to my shorts. I pulled his t-shirt away and kissed him as I ran my hand on his muscles. He unbuttoned my shorts and put them down.

After a while crop top and his jeans were lying on floor too and I finally got that view of the big bulge just in black Calvin Klein's boxers. I threw him onto bed and went on top of him kissing him hard as his hands again found a way to my butt. He put his hands under my panties and squeezed my butt with a moan. I kisses down his jawline and neck making a fresh big hickey here. I didn't know what I should do because obviously this was my first time so I did it just how I thought it'd be good. He rolled me so he was lying between my legs kissing me down to my chest. He struggled with opening bra so I helped him.

He kissed down my stomach and then finally dragged down both his and mine underwear. He took a condom and rolled it down to his dick entering me almost immediately. Fuck that hurts. He kept moving inside and out and I started to get that weird feeling in stomach. I wasn't moaning I hold myself but I was exhaling wildly. He left some bites on my cheek. He grabbed my boob to his hand squeezing it like a toy. He fucked me harder and harder so I was moving more upwards together with sheets. Suddenly I reached it. I reached orgasm and I couldn't help but moan. His finally thrust was everything.

He pulled his whole long dick into me and I moaned again. Then he put it out of me and threw condom to thrash and collided next to me to bed. I hid under the sheets. I suddenly felt so tired. After a while a felt just a little snore. He fell asleep. I took my panties which weren't that much away but I couldn't go out of bed and that's mainly because of two reasons.My head which started to hurt and everything was spinning around me and because of two arms holding me. I slowly put the panties on trying not to wake him up. He turned away with his back facing me so I could finally lay comfortably.