02 | box of goodies

SOHEE

i wanted to be that nice, and friendly neighbour to this guy who just moved yesterday. yes the "billionaire" guy. so i decided to give him this basket full of goodies; snacks, candies and small drinks that he would perhaps enjoy. if he doesn't, it'll be cool if he gave it back to me. 'cause i love snacks.

when i reached his door, i stopped swinging with the basket, and unsurely knocked on the door. i somehow felt nervous, maybe the fact that i was going to talk with a boy again. yes, i talk with boys in school, but my friend "hendery" was always there to help me out, if i ever said something stupid or say something wrong. now without his help, it makes me thrice more terrified. i was only good when i talk with yukhei, hendery and uwu and so.

after a couple seconds, the door finally opened, revealing a tired looking young boy. his hair was tangled, and messy, it looked attractive at him. his eyes half open, and lips were dry, but he licked them off.

i was surprised at his good looking, i was about to speak, but something caught my eyes.

he was topless. his abs slightly popping out, and you could see his biceps on his arms.

"can i help you?" he asked, with a raspy, attractive voice that gave me goosebumps: again.

i pursed my lips, and blinked, staring at his tanned body. i turned out to be speechless, which was ridiculous. i couldn't even speak a word out.

i heard his small chuckle. "like what you're seeing?" his lips formed into a smirk, making face go red. i let out a heavy sigh, and pushed the basket on him.

"it's for you!" i said quickly, shutting my eyes and was about to turn around and storm away, to pretend that nothing happened.

but with his big hand, he circled his palm on my wrist and pulled me gently back to my position. i looked at him with shy eyes, and blushy cheeks.

"can you come over to dinner? i can cook something for you." he let go of my wrist, asking politely with a small smile on his lips.

at this point, my heart skipped a beat, and i stood stiffed, fluttered. a boy, asking me for dinner? what am i suppose to say? no, again?! every boy who was interested at me, i would turn around and say no, because my stupid heart is saying that i belong to yukhei.

"i am not interested at you." he said blankly, raising an eyebrow.

i stood there, embarrassed, it was like he just read my mind. of course he wasn't, why did i thought of that?

"i'm sorry that kind of sounded really rude and arrogant. i mean like i don't have feelings for you- i mean uh!" he scratched his head, and started to panic which looked quite cute.

i chuckled, nodding my head. "you want me to join you for dinner, because you want to be a good neighbour?" i took a guess, he snapped his fingers and nodded.

"exactly! i noticed mostly in this area, there are only old people. it would be amazing if i get to know you." he said, smiling brightly, just like the sun.

then he looked at me, wide eyes. "so, your answer?" he impatiently waited for my response.

"oh, yeah um sure i'll come over." i said, blushing and shyly smiled.

"perfect! come by at 7 o'clock, i would prepare an amazing dish for you." he said, grabbing on the doorknob behind him.

"see tonight then." i smiled, waving my hand and taking a step back, i turned around and heard his door shut.

"oh." he quickly opened the door again, and called out for me. "i'm mark lee by the way." he said, with his head peeking out cutely.

i smiled. "jung sohee."

he nodded cutely, and shut the door. i smiled at myself, and looked forward.

i was surprised and quite satisfied with this already, i felt like we became good friends already. can't wait to know about him.

note; heyyyy, what's your fav we go up song track thingy? mine are beautiful time, and drippin. i also like the chinese version of we go up too lol. also DEAR DREAM! who doesn't like it?! fite me is you don't!!!